Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibilities Involving What's Underneath That Frame(With Picture Using Scale :d)

GunDownGrace

lets say there is a scale,governed by a slider bar

in the middle is where we tenno are.armored and somewhat void molted,but not too badly

at the start of the scale is mostly armored,but very little mutation or void power at all (more or less similar to hayden tenno)

at the other end of the scale is no armor frame whatsoever,but so vastly mutated that there is no real need for a frame,true embodiement of raw void power,(would make on heck of a boss,but back to topic)

think it would stick?

cause it kind of reminds me of how wit hthe dark sector stuff that huge dif between hayden and there version of infested was that the infested were "too far gone" while hayden had somehow balanced

EDIT: for clarifications sake i made this in ms paint

EDIT: for further clarifications...on this scale the infested would be behidn the start line...as banking on the theory that the suit is technocyte virus like in dark sector,the infested would be all suit and nothing else

EDIT: best clarification yet,including the differences between one end of the scale and the other

EDIT: pictures,and no the final end of the scale is not corrupted vor...he is still largely flesh,just alot of energy,his form would be somewhere just after tenno on the void fry scale

3ZXYzIC.jpg

cause they said that this year they will reveal how tenno jive with there frames,so i figure this makes sense

Edited by GunDownGrace

Grace, my friend, You're very active forum poster but i just need to say it, Your posts are so incorrect, it requires me to read it 3 to 4 times to understand a glimpse of what you're saying. 

there is a difference between being incorrect and reaching so far past boundarys that hardly anyone understands the end result

sides though,this reaching is an insurance policy of sorts....

the devs have promised us that due to lore reveals this year,many debates will be shattered

so ima get the uncoventional reaching out of the way well beforehand

Edited by GunDownGrace

I just seriously have no idea what are you talking about above

Edit:

Aaaah so now it comes, we are talking about what exactly under our suits.

Well, I'm pretty sure that there is some sort of sub-symbiosis layer that protects us and covers us from hive mind.

Oh wait, This is not Crysis. Nvm.

#riptenno

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed Rudeness

Ok I still dont get the point you are trying to make with this, I can at least understand the middle and far right of the bar because that is tenno and infested (somewhat), but what is the point of this do you want different variation of the warframe or what?

Ok I still dont get the point you are trying to make with this, I can at least understand the middle and far right of the bar because that is tenno and infested (somewhat), but what is the point of this do you want different variation of the warframe or what?

think about it,you start from point a,and wind up at point b

what imn saying is many things

some of these things:

what scale of weird can readily exist underneath that frame?

how much void deep fry is required for your standard tenno copy?

can the weird be cranked up so far that the suit is entirely pointless?

Ok well the weirdness factor of the actual darkest lore, which it sounds like you favor, is the body distorting itself from not being able to handle the pain. So the actual tenno are just the ones who manage to deal with the pain (hayden had no feeling in his nerve endings which is how was able to do it) so the actual distortion you saw in dark sector was what the body did to itself not entirely what the virus did

None, no physical deformity will be required.

How do I know this? Because DE have stated that they do not want to define the way an individual player's Tenno looks or behaves. Some will want to look human, some will want to look like monsters, DE will not prevent either end of the scale

If there is any need for aesthetic deviation from a human norm it will be entirely optional, I'll put money on it.

Hence lore-wise the Tenno will be absolutely humanoid. With extra abilities, but essentially humanoid.

Ok well the weirdness factor of the actual darkest lore, which it sounds like you favor, is the body distorting itself from not being able to handle the pain. So the actual tenno are just the ones who manage to deal with the pain (hayden had no feeling in his nerve endings which is how was able to do it) so the actual distortion you saw in dark sector was what the body did to itself not entirely what the virus did

good point save for one

this is warframe,its not all dark sector,

this idea is essentially trying to fuse both warframe and dark sector through and through to help fortell the future of warframe

Edited by GunDownGrace

None, no physical deformity will be required.

How do I know this? Because DE have stated that they do not want to define the way an individual player's Tenno looks or behaves. Some will want to look human, some will want to look like monsters, DE will not prevent either end of the scale

If there is any need for aesthetic deviation from a human norm it will be entirely optional, I'll put money on it.

Hence lore-wise the Tenno will be absolutely humanoid. With extra abilities, but essentially humanoid.

ill beleive it when i see the end product sometime this year

wishes are only a means to an end,and that end may be entirely different than the wish

This scale seems wonky. What's wrong with being hideously deformed and having armour? Either way, I prescribe to neither of these polarities.

well if you wanna make a better scale feel free,thats the best i could do in two seconds

Confirmed by Steve.

The bodies inside the frame are just lifeless flesh we possess.

Also, play the Mesa quest.

that was the patient zero quest

also the fact that the infested mesa was a miniboss proves the point that a mindless meatwad is not what the tenno are

so hence,not confirmed by steve

Confirmed by Steve.

The bodies inside the frame are just lifeless flesh we possess.

Also, play the Mesa quest.

Link to livestream please, because I believe you are mistaken

IMHO _nothing_ has been 'confirmed' along those lines. The Mutalist mission has a hollow Mesa, sure, but that could mean anything, the pilot was removed, Warframe systems gutted, anything.

Tenno could have a fixed physical form, a mutable physical form, and mutable-by-warframe physical form, a sometimes energy-sometime-physical form, or an always-energy-possessing-dummy-body form.

None of those have been confirmed or rejected right now, I'd love to see something to the contrary.

I hesitate to get into this since it's been done to death and we (the community) have had no significant information to pore over since the RhinoP codex (which is still more than a bit flummoxing).

I think it's pretty clear there is something inside the suit. It seems that there might be a couple of somethings in there, but at that point we're in uncharted territory with practically nothing to go on.

Whatever is in there is humanoid and was at some point presumably human, at least in the broadest sense. Considering the source (Orokin), it's probably a clone, but there is also just as obviously a technocyte influence (Dark Sector). A strong case for genetic engineering could probably be made (RhinoP codex).

It's assumed the warframe itself is pure technocyte, but how it interfaces with the wearer is in the realm of pure conjecture. Then there's the matter of the void and the Zariman Incident. It looks like the tenno is a composite being. So far, the best (and rather messy) explanation is the warframe is a technocyte construct, the pilot is a cloned human with possible technocyte/genetic (read that as infestation) engineering that is controlled by a spiritual entity from the void and we have a tenno and a lot of confusion.

Hopefully, some more information will be forthcoming before too much longer then the real fun will begin again as everyone tries to digest it.

I hesitate to get into this since it's been done to death and we (the community) have had no significant information to pore over since the RhinoP codex (which is still more than a bit flummoxing).

I think it's pretty clear there is something inside the suit. It seems that there might be a couple of somethings in there, but at that point we're in uncharted territory with practically nothing to go on.

Whatever is in there is humanoid and was at some point presumably human, at least in the broadest sense. Considering the source (Orokin), it's probably a clone, but there is also just as obviously a technocyte influence (Dark Sector). A strong case for genetic engineering could probably be made (RhinoP codex).

It's assumed the warframe itself is pure technocyte, but how it interfaces with the wearer is in the realm of pure conjecture. Then there's the matter of the void and the Zariman Incident. It looks like the tenno is a composite being. So far, the best (and rather messy) explanation is the warframe is a technocyte construct, the pilot is a cloned human with possible technocyte/genetic (read that as infestation) engineering that is controlled by a spiritual entity from the void and we have a tenno and a lot of confusion.

Hopefully, some more information will be forthcoming before too much longer then the real fun will begin again as everyone tries to digest it.

i plus 1 your post,cause you pretty much understood what im saying while everyone else didnt

im trying to postulate a reasonable scale of how the warframe stuff goes from zombie to what is this i dont even

since we will without a doubt know this year,im trying to future cast

Rhino Prime's codex entry.

Tenno already have the powers.

We are monsters.

Suit amplifies it.

Controls it. 

Without the suit we are out of control possibly. 

There is no taking off the frame according to that codex entry, Opposite of the game's lore ( Being able to switch frames bla bla ) 

Edited by lDarkbloodl