Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Sebastian is very talented at the fiddle.

Quinn is actually a very skilled thief, often stealing peoples things for amusement and then returning it to them later.

Gaius can sing, though he often prefers to do so in quite or when he is drunk out of his mind. He is also a prankster.

Edited by IrishHades1798

Sometimes I feel like I missed a really big thing with this Crimson Lotus being mentioned OoC (and now IC as well) as if everyone knows it. :O Is there something I should know, except the things that are stated IC?

You have nothing to fear, Drand. The Crimson Lotus is a completely fictitious clan that I simply made up for IC purposes. All that there is to know about the Crimson Lotus is in the IC because that is all that exists.

I'd like to think that "Come and Get Your Love" is still playing over the PA system, giving a little dichotomy to what's going on, but I'm just gonna assume we've got a new background music to what's going on.

I for one think that listening to this fits quite nicely, but I'm a bit biased. 

I'd like to think that "Come and Get Your Love" is still playing over the PA system, giving a little dichotomy to what's going on, but I'm just gonna assume we've got a new background music to what's going on.

For the time being, yes, but it'll be switching in my next post, though that will most likely be tomorrow.

Hey guys:

Character question time: I'll do the light stuff now, the dark and angsty later.

Name all of the hidden talents your OC(s) have, if any.

Hexer has a very high alcohol tolerance, and while he cannot play it, he really likes the cello.

Otherwise, he's a pretty good shot without his aim-assist eyepiece. He only uses that to give himself depth perception (the eye the aim-assist covers is blinded)

Bugger it, might as well put Umbra in here, too.

Umbra can dance really well if he wants to, and he has a GentleMOA butler.

Edited by Ghost333

Just figured I'd tell Hades, but Aegia's helmet was off when Gaius saw her.

Unless you're tryin' ta say somethin' bout her looks eh? :c

Edit: Also in regards to Krenn, Aegia had already hauled him off over her shoulder to the medlab, along with Sebastian.

Edited by Starnsy_Warnsy

Just figured I'd tell Hades, but Aegia's helmet was off when Gaius saw her.

Unless you're tryin' ta say somethin' bout her looks eh? :c

Edit: Also in regards to Krenn, Aegia had already hauled him off over her shoulder to the medlab, along with Sebastian.I

Whoops! my bad, I will fix that up post haste.