Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Character question:

Put a song/explanation  that shows/tells the change in personality and character, for your OC. Example: First half is peaceful, and the second half is dark and 'violent'. (maybe a quote form the OC too reflecting on that)

I don't really think my OC does reflect that, but Fulgurus loves killing his enemies. Like really.

When Fulgurus joined army, he never left it and stayed there for any mission he could go on. Until cryo.

This reflects his time at base and on missions.

And a quote? Why not, here you go.

"You need a plan, soldier? Okay, I'll tell you this one more time for your brain to comprehend... Go in, kill everyone inside and get out. Simple as that."

Now Fulgurus had no more fights and is getting better mentally. But only when he doesn't do anything to remind himself about his past life. Who knows how long it'll stay that way...

This doesn't reflect him completely, but I meant him being calm and trying to forget his thirst for blood.

Quote? This will be longer.

When Fulgurus was fixing some rich corpus's ship, his colleague was standing there beside the ship and talked without helping.

"Can you please go somewhere and help someone?"

After few minutes Fulgurus saw that this guy was still standing in the same place and looking at him work.

"Get the hell of my eyesight, before I painted this ship red!"

It will suffice?

Edited by XionicoRX

I looked it up, Beard Guy was the CO of 50 Blessings, he was killed in the bombings of San Francisco. Which is why in HM1 Jacket was dreaming him, since he was in a coma possibly from the bombing. 50 blessings' goal was to start WW3 but I guess Jacket gets arrested and put in prison as soon as the whole of America was bombed.

I promised there was a second pic on the way.

You have been warned

Brace for sexy

FeBVvuS.jpg

Props to the lucky bastard that manages to get her out of her frame.

To the last spoiler

Starnsy, please do not make me actively try to get the smooth jazz with Hexer. It only works with my friends, if they permit it, and it involves time-skips for everyone involved and far too much duct tape.

I DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANY MORE DUCT TAPE. I ALMOST KILLED EVERYONE BECAUSE OF IT.

To the last spoiler

Starnsy, please do not make me actively try to get the smooth jazz with Hexer. It only works with my friends, if they permit it, and it involves time-skips for everyone involved and far too much duct tape.

I DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANY MORE DUCT TAPE. I ALMOST KILLED EVERYONE BECAUSE OF IT.

What last spoiler? :P

Also, if my wording was confusing, I wasn't referring to Hexer with the phrase "lucky bastard" even if he IS the luckiest human in the system.

I'm sure you know what I mean, right?

Edited by Starnsy_Warnsy

What last spoiler? :P

Also, if my wording was confusing, I wasn't referring to Hexer with the phrase "lucky bastard" even if he IS the luckiest human in the system.

I'm sure you know what I mean, right?

Last spoiler as in the text within the last spoiler of the second to last post. Specifically-wait, it was edited.

DANGIT

Also, I knew that. I was saying don't tempt me, because otherwise I'll have to hit Hexer over the head with a lead pipe.

Anyhoo, it was this bit (MAGICAL EDITING POWERS ACTIVATE

Props to the lucky bastard that manages to get her out of her frame.

IT WAS THERE, I HAVE PROOF IN MY OTHER POST

Why am I yelling.

*faints*

Edited by Ghost333