Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Your character is currently doing a mission that's vital to the Tenno cause (or in Hexer's case his little goof troop).

During the mission you learn that the Grineer are planning an assault of a nearby neutral colony that would cause upwards of tens of thousands if civilian casualties if it went underway.

You have a choice to continue the mission or stop the assault, with the consequence that the mission will fail and deliver a large blow to the Tenno (or goof troop) which will include several hundred casualties and major lose of facilities.

What do they do?

M would ignore the assault. She would keep a clear conscience as she believes the world deserves it for doing what it did to her. The bitter Mesa would then proceed to butcher the Grineer on the ship and try to destroy the ship itself, most likely by messing with the destination, setting it on a course into a star. Afterwards, she would head to the nearest station to get patched up and receive her reward.

((She's a bounty hunter. She wouldn't do anything without being paid for it.))

Who knows? Maybe that station might lead her to an interesting bunch. One leading her to her next mission.

Edited by (PS4)Prince_Of_Nirvan

Your character is currently doing a mission that's vital to the Tenno cause (or in Hexer's case his little goof troop).

During the mission you learn that the Grineer are planning an assault of a nearby neutral colony that would cause upwards of tens of thousands if civilian casualties if it went underway.

You have a choice to continue the mission or stop the assault, with the consequence that the mission will fail and deliver a large blow to the Tenno (or goof troop) which will include several hundred casualties and major lose of facilities.

What do they do?

Souna would stay with protecting the Tenno. Sure, it's sad that so many people have to die, but dead Tenno can not accomplish anything. You can not accomplish anything if you aren't willing to sacrifice something in return.

Name: Vestis Amator

Frame(if applicable) : Loki

Syndicate(if applicable) : Red Veil/New Loka

Personality: He is somewhat shy at first, but warms up progressively after interaction with someone, and is often kind to most, even if kindness might not be given to him.

Appearance: 6'2",

Brief History: Vestis is a recent "waker", having only been taken out of cryosleep for about two days to a week, initially. is a moderate Tenno who is somewhat of a dependent yet experienced warrior. He abhors Grineer, and is frustrated by the Corpus, but would choose them over the Grineer nearly any day. Deep down inside, he has twisted fantasies, including capture, torture... but anyone even knowing he has such a mental burden is rare; you would have to be his best friend or more to find this out. These fantasies just might put someone in danger.

Relationships(confirm with others): Acquaintance of Belrev and Celorn [ https://forums.warfr...s4batman200087/ ]

What do they do?

Hazun would stick with the mission by the logic that if Grineer are involved then more Tenno should arrive to stop them, even if he wanted to get the job done himself. He thinks Tenno are more than capable but cant always be trusted.

Four would have the same thinking on one end, but she would happily take the Grineer Assault if the situation with the mission started to go south. After that, it would be a matter of sabotage going well.

Duo would happily abandon the mission to take care of the assault. Live prey is much more fun to hunt, and the Grineer are not about to cheat it out of some fun. When life is draining out of you while you thought you were safe? How much would that hurt?

Edited by Exoteran

@ShareSharqi

Your character looks fine to me apart from the fact you will most likely have to press fast forward on your character in order to join the thread, as the only way your character could be at the Waystation is if they were on the previous "death mission" or at the station to begin with (most likely the latter).

@SirStrange

Looks good to me!

Have now finished reading through the IC thread, but thanks for chiming in on that so quick (I suspected it would be the case). I gave it an edit which maybe y'all see, but might just take pause and wait 'til opportunity knocks.

Edited by ShareSharqi

What do they do?

Ghostar: Save Colony

Silver: Save Colony

Omnipotence: LOL nope. *walks off, allowing both the Tenno and Colonists to die*

Hello, Im interested in join this RP. Here's my OC.

Name: Akumetsu

Frame: Loki

Syndicate: Red Veil

Personality: Narcissistic and a wild card. Willing to do anything to win or accomplish his mission.

Appearance:Red and Black colours following the Red Veil theme and has the Threat Sigil on his left chest.

Brief History: He was extracted from Casta, Ceres. His cryo-pod was opened in the Larunda Relay, Mercury by fellow Tennos. An arrogant hot-shot that enjoys showing-off and taking risks. His teamwork is questionable and might jeopardise himself and his team’s lives, but he will put everything on the line to finish the job.

Sorry for any mistakes.

I know is short but I like to keep it simple.

I am slowly growing sick of MGSV... not because I think it's overhyped, or overrated. I don't know the game, I can't judge.

But because I feel like in every thread there're suddenly the "old warrior snake"-ripoffs popping up. Q_Q It's like the Ninja-Hype in Roleplaying when Naruto grew famous all over again.

Woo! *Stretches, exuding an infectious air of relaxedness*

This weekend was a wonderful weekend in gaming for me, so I have to beg your forgiveness after my indulgence in my beloved vice.

Working on a wall for the IC, and for those seeking admission I ask that you continue to remain patient; it's been a while, and I'm going to need to re-analyse your OCs. (In case you're feeling helpful, re-posting would allow me to do it a lot faster, so I don't have to go sifting through to find them, but the choice is yours.)

This weekend was a wonderful weekend in gaming for me, so I have to beg your forgiveness after my indulgence in my beloved vice.

Working on a wall for the IC, and for those seeking admission I ask that you continue to remain patient; it's been a while, and I'm going to need to re-analyse your OCs. (In case you're feeling helpful, re-posting would allow me to do it a lot faster, so I don't have to go sifting through to find them, but the choice is yours.)

Sweet, hope you hada nice weekend, Spacey.

Just don't forget about Drand and I!~

Take all the time you need. I hope I get admitted. Its my first time RP with this many people.

Answering the question I'd say "Dutiful" best fits Nium, while "Carefree" would fit Sab best.

Also I got around to making the character list people asked for.

Active Characters at Waystation

SpaceCopter - Azelia, Keya, Gemini, Harley(? Either space or Irish), Nisha (FORGETTING CHARACTERS DOESN'T COUNT!)

Irish - Sebastian, Gaius,

DK_Tenno - Volun (I TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET YOU) (AND I TOTALLY DIDN'T WRITE THE WRONG CHARACTER)

Yours truly - Sab, Nium

Ghostygoo - Hexer

CuthuluGuy - Krenn

Batman - Belrev, that-one-Trinity-Prime

CrimsonTuckr - Vandal, Shizukana

AgentMaine - Ghostar, Silver

Qwerty - Evan, Ivan

Silver - Mythos, Orion

Xionico - Fulgurus

Drandko - Souna

Nirvana - M

Starnsy - Aegia (I TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET YOU EITHER)

Inactive Characters at Waystation

Exotern - Four/Duo

Akira - Kardin

Active Characters not at Waystation

CrimsonTuckr - Arino

AgentMaine - Omnipotence

Space/Irish - Quinn

Inactive Characters not at Waystation

Wolfman - Luna, Erida (There ya go)

I think (and hope) that's everyone.

TOTAL EDITS: 5

I'm fairly surprised that anybody even remembered that I existed o.o'

Here you go. So you don't have to try and find mine. 

Name: Simply known as M

Frame: Mesa

Syndicate: None

Personality: Casual, careless demeanor. Caring on the inside, Doesn't open up to people easily. She takes care of teammates but disregards everyone else.

Appearance: Her mesa suit is standard colours. Carries dual vasto primes. Long black hair, Hazel eyes (Glow golden) Tans to keep regular skin colour (Slightly tan) Scar near right shoulder (From bullet)

Brief history: M's parents were part of a secret black ops team, causing major problems for all 4 factions, including the Tenno. They were mostly known as loose cannons and dangerous by their fellow Tenno so their missions mainly included killing, maiming or otherwise hurting someone. Shortly after waking up from cryosleep, they were attacked by an unknown Excalibur, murdering both parents and forcing the child to watch. M catches the rogue frame off-guard and kills him using her mother's Vasto Primes. The broken Mesa lived on the streets afterwards, gaining the valuable skill of killing people. She took any and every job she could to get money. She shows up at the waystation after being badly wounded from a mission gone bad.

I'm fairly surprised that anybody even remembered that I existed o.o'

Aww don't worry Akira, I'll never forget you. I will always be there, every last step of the way. Watching.

Forever

Now to answer my own question both Nium and Sab would continue the mission.

Nium generally puts the wellbeing of the Tenno before anything else, and would even go about the assault himself if it meant further preserving the Tenno.

Sab would not really care for the civies and, due to her lazy nature, would choose the option that'd result in the least amount of backlash through use of the "I was just following orders" excuse.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

*Quietly deploys XCOM squads to all your cities, and fires two ICBMs via hidden Nuclear Submarine to the cities that I can't quite reach*

*And fifteen squads of Impi's*

Edit: Fun thing: I am about to kick Shaka's &#! in naval warfare.
His best unit so far is the Frigate.
Mine is the Battleship.

Edited by Ghost333

To answer Amber's question, all three of them would choose to save the many. Sebastian and Gaius view the conflict as more than just a Tenno cause, but to help those who are innocent and caught between. Plus, saving them could serve the Tenno well as it could make the neutral colony into a Tenno-allied one. Quinn would initially want to save the Tenno, but she takes after the old men of the dojo and would switch to their perspective.

*Quietly deploys XCOM squads to all your cities, and fires two ICBMs via hidden Nuclear Submarine to the cities that I can't quite reach*

*And fifteen squads of Impi's*

Edit: Fun thing: I am about to kick Shaka's ! in naval warfare.
His best unit so far is the Frigate.
Mine is the Battleship.

I feel like at that point you're just being rude.