The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

I liked to imagine that a cooking roller just has an old fashioned microwave in it, and you just press a button on the roller and it opens up the microwave for use.

Imagine your OC cooking up some mean food with the roller microwave.

The things Bel would make.

Another Delirious fan!

*high fives*

Batlirous!!

Assassinlirous!

*high five x100*

On 22/10/2015 at 11:46 AM, (PS4)batman200087 said:

Oh and her reaction to Omnipotence too

I HEARD SOMEONE CALL ME.

*EVIL LAUGHTER*

~~~

Thanks 87 for the idea. 

CHARACTER QUESTION TIME!

How would your character interact to Omnipotence, my character? Would they like him, hate him, etc...

Refer to page 42 for Omni's spreadsheet if you don't know him.

Edited by Agent_Maine
I know this is a little late, but I called 87 Belrev. Like, seriously?

Sab would be indifferent to Omnipotence if she heard about him, not thinking some creepy Stalker/last remnant of a race that got wiped the f*ck out any threats. If he started messaging her she'd just block his number, if he kept doing it and began to annoy her she'd call him out to a 1v1.

Nium would be suspicious if he got/heard others getting messages from an Omnipotence and possibly investigate if he didn't have more pressing matters.

If he heard he was a Sentient Nium would do absolutely everything in his power to end him, though he wouldn't personally go after Omni due to knowing of the Sentient's ability to control and manipulate technology.

'Use in her schemes'

Oh boy. That will NOT go down good

For Souna.

~~~

Question 1: Mythos would probably try to kill Omnipotence once she hears that he's a Sentient AI, and Orion would probably do the same, but study Omnipotence while fighting him.

Question 2: Hmm, For Mythos, I'd say the Elder Scrolls Universe. She's good with a bow. For Orion, maybe the Star Wars Universe? He's an AI, and so that sort of works well.

To answer my question, The Family would go into the Batman verse/Dc verse.

Belrev and the family would transport to the cave, get attacked by Batman and his family.

And promptly whoop their behinds due to Tenno physiology.

Matchups would be:

Belrev vs Batman: Probably the most brutal battle out of all the present. Bruce will push because he is Batman, but hey. Being Batman doesn't give him the edge over centuries old warriors from another universe who are WAYYYYYY beyond Human skills and physiology.

Celorn vs Nightwing: The two are alike, the two have taken up the mantle/duty of their deceased/lost mentor/sibling, and both are similar in personality. But Celorn wins, although it isn't a curbstomp.

Denger vs Azrael and Robin: Denger easily destroys these two, due to his damn strong body and strength. Although he will be outsmarted in the battle.

Shay vs Catwoman: Two ferocious women battle each other, and almost take the spot of most brutal battle from Belrev and Bruce.

Nyssa vs Talia Al Ghul: This one will be good.

Ravix vs Red Hood: Ravix and Jason fight briefly, but then go off and murder criminals because they do that thing.

Kage vs Titus the dog. Consists of pulling on opposite ends of a chew toy and growling.

After the battles they sort things out, and form relationships with their previous opponents. Bel and Bruce are paranoid brothers from different universes, Celorn and Nightwing troll the hell out of Gotham, Shay and Catwoman have a friendly rivalry over whos better looking, Nyssa and Talia practice shooting with live targets, and Ravix and Jason murder alot of people.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Imagine your OC's transported to a different universe. Could be a game universe, comic verse, whatever.

What universe would it be, who would they meet and what would they do?

For Bel and his family, it would be the Batman universe. Duh.

An interesting question indeed. I have somewhat of an idea where my characters would be transported to:

Arthas: Bleach universe, getting into a fight against Ichigo (not intentionally, Ichigo thinks that Arthas is some kind of hollow) to then end the battle in a draw. Teaming up and so on....

Fang: Ultimate Hellsing universe, would meet up with Alucard and slay filthy vampires together with blood, blood everywhere....(Terrifying combo when I think about it o_O)

Erida: I guess she could be transported into the mortal kombat or Street fighter universe and try to compete in the tournament.

Luna: Either A (please don't kill me): Mlp Fim universe in her warframe and turned into an unicorn (since she her ability could be seen as magic), possible becoming friend with Fluttershy or universe B (this may be an odd one): Five nights at freddy universe. I know, a universe where animatronics can scare and kill her, but what if she overcome her shy personality when she gets to know the truth "behind the mask"(bad pun I know) of the animatronics, trying to help the childrens move on to the other side.