The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Aaand you motivated me to make a third one (four lines this time). I don't really feel like giving them away now, though. Surprises make RP so much more fun. :>

Addendum to my answer to the CQ: She also always leaves those messages in high places. If they can be seen far and wide from there, even better!

Corpses of mission victims are totally fine replacements for a brush, too. She only needs a single color.

Another CQ time: Post your character voices. Just that. In case anyone updated their Oc's voices :3

These are the OC's that have spoken so far in the IC

Belrev(Evil Delsin aka guy with vest and beanie): 

Denger(guy speaking): 

Corion(Robot dude): https://youtu.be/e89yj2WXACQ?t=39s   (Perceptor voice)

Nyssa(Nine tails fox girl from Lol) : https://youtu.be/qpsRf-hlT8k?t=1m15s

It took me a LONG time to find Corion;s voice. 

Remember how I said that Bel is a good singer? And that he is voiced by Delsin who is voiced by Troy Baker? Well picture Belrev singing this, cause he can. 

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Kardin's card would be the horrendous mauled bodies. He doesn't like staying any longer than he already has to, so he gets in, gets out. The grineer recognize his particular style through many of them having holes in their chest and almost all of them being turned into gory jigsaw puzzles via his signature sword.

The same goes for elderith, though she isn't as messy as kardin. She makes her kills cleaner and quieter.

neither of them leave any real calling card though, kardin doesn't care enough and elderith doesn't want to be flashy about being good at murder.

Another CQ time: Post your character voices. Just that. In case anyone updated their Oc's voices :3

Denger(guy speaking): 

Remember how I said that Bel is a good singer? And that he is voiced by Delsin who is voiced by Troy Baker? Well picture Belrev singing this, cause he can. 

So the two brothers are both Troy Baker?

Cool

Anyway so... Voices

Vandal:

(At 2:35 btw.))

Arino:

((Arino does have the snobby accent after all.))

Kana:

Upcoming character:

((The most obvious voice.))

I don't know anything about autbots, so I simply won't answer that one. 

About Souna's and Maina's voices, I do have them in my head, but I never found any examples of "That's perfectly how it sound!"
I will try to give you hints that are somewhat-similar.

For Maina, her general expression (including vocal) can be seen very well. So her voice would be somewhat similar:

Oonagh in "Sie sing für die, die sie nicht hören"

As for Souna, this took me hours to find. It is a voice-acted voice, so not really natural, but it is the only thing that somehwat fits her range as well as tone of speaking: 

LilyPichu as Sejuani (the girl with the boar) in Falconshield's "This is War 4 - Freljord": (found at 2:40 in dialogue, 4:33 in monologue, followed by another dialogue)

I've been somewhat absent for a few days, figured I'd take pause and wait to be processed (but that was right quick it seems).

Regarding the few CQ's I missed:

- Tharl in combat would imitate animals (in much the same respect as animal form wushu - Tiger, Leopard, Monkey, Bear etc.) however the style of fighting mimics the animals he knows (Skates and Kubrows). Kubrow style would be a very streamlined purely offensive form that focuses on powerful upper body strikes; elbows, punches, headbutts and grapples to force the opponent off balance and then onto the ground then using heavy hammer fist strikes to the upper body. The Skate style is more calculated and deceptive; it uses a combination of fast finger strikes, kicks (butterfly, roundhouse), flips and rolls to confuse the enemy.

- Calling card would be a single frozen desert flower.

- Voice of Thurl Ravenscroft.

[Edit] Undoubtedly an autobot.

Edited by ShareSharqi

Ssoooo...another random question time.

If your character is an Autobot/Decepticon, which one would he/she be?

Noticed the lack of Michael Bay here...

ahp4Ho.gif

Neither Hexer nor Umbra would be an Autobot OR a Decepticon.

They'd be their own thing, and they'd just wait out all the fighting away from the action.

Because screw that noise, there's more important stuff to do than kill everyone!

Denger(guy speaking): 

This may not be the final voices of my OC's, but It is what I have in mind in terms of voices:

Arthas: 

Fang: 

Erida: 

(Best concept drawing and reaction XD)

Luna: 

Rough ideas on how my characters sounds like (mostly Luna, couldn't really decide, so I went for something "fitting" for her OC's description)

Fear not, Bats, the pilot is willing! ;3

Exercise time! Due to sudden exposure to massive amounts of void radiation, your OC's now possess the mental capacities of Kubrow pups. Hurray! 

They still have their personalities, but all complexities have been stripped away, leaving your OC with the simple, bare-bones components of their behavioral patterns. 

In order to monitor them, your OC's have all been placed in a moderately sized examination room until the medical professionals can decide what course of action to take. Until then, roughhouse, bark, and scratch behind your ears to your hearts content!

Fear not, Bats, the pilot is willing! ;3

Exercise time! Due to sudden exposure to massive amounts of void radiation, your OC's now possess the mental capacities of Kubrow pups. Hurray! 

They still have their personalities, but all complexities have been stripped away, leaving your OC with the simple, bare-bones components of their behavioral patterns. 

In order to monitor them, your OC's have all been placed in a moderately sized examination room until the medical professionals can decide what course of action to take. Until then, roughhouse, bark, and scratch behind your ears to your hearts content!

Arthas: *sits on a tall rock, watching over his friends*

Fang: *laying down on the ground and chewing on a skull*

Erida and Luna: *playing tag with each other*