The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Focus system is FUN.

The salt is strong with this one....

Remember, Focus is in "beta stage", so take the new system with a lot of salt, not just a grain of it, I mean like a mountain amount of Salt. I agree that it feels very slow to gain focus, but I will give DE a chance to improve it when they got time of course

I actually LIKE the focus system. Pew pew with lasers.

My bad, I thought you were being sarcastic. Because, you know..."most" players is very salty about the system. I think it is a ton of fun too, but I can agree on that the rate you gain focus is a bit slow with just one focus per loadout. Otherwise the system is fine and FYI, I choosed Vazarin, feeling like Jesus when I heal other in squad. Edit: Wrote wrong school, silly me :P

Edited by WolfmanX9

My bad, I thought you were being sarcastic. Because, you know..."most" players is very salty about the system. I think it is a ton of fun too, but I can agree on that the rate you gain focus is a bit slow with just one focus per loadout. Otherwise the system is fine and FYI, I choosed Vazarin, feeling like Jesus when I heal other in squad. Edit: Wrote wrong school, silly me :P

To me, being sarcastic about fun is !!FUN!!

Because that is the 'losing is fun' fun.

FUN is just WOO! DIS IS FUN! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

!!FUN!! is having a horde of elephants charging down your gate and stealing all your food, a horde of Goblins stealing all your babies, half a fortress going into a tantrum spiral and killing EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, and a horde of Demon Elephants that look like Goblins charging from the underworld because you got too greedy.

Losing is !!FUN!!

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Madurai FTW!

*Screaming incoherently while lasering EVERYTHING to death*

Edited by Ghost333