Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Well, though I'm not in a position to begin making promises yet, I'm confident enough to say that I can probably do something about that. Everything, of course, comes down to majority interest, and while I may be in the business of supply, I must have a demand to meet it.

But that's a topic to touch on more a little bit later.

I have to commend the lot of you; did a damn fine job of keeping the lights on in my absence. Can safely say I didn't expect this in the slightest. Carpet's a bit dirty and there's some dust here and there, but all-in-all a very generous and heartwarming action that I appreciate.

4 hours ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

OUR MESSIAH HAS RETURNED!!!

THE AGE OF STRIFE IS OVER!!!

Uh, no. No it isn't.
There's still Tyranids...literally out the window. There goes a Termagaunt.
And a Chaos Warband getting eaten by...I wasn't aware that you could get space-bound Hierophants.
And some Tau off the starboard bau-bow. @(*()$ Tau.
Oh, and that @(*()$ SERVITOR THAT WON'T STOP SINGING MARS BOLTGUN! GET THE F*** BACK HERE YOU FLIMSY, FAULTY, FETID PILE OF WASTED CIRCUITS AND PRECIOUS MECHANICUS TIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc

19 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

Uh, no. No it isn't.
There's still Tyranids...literally out the window. There goes a Termagaunt.
And a Chaos Warband getting eaten by...I wasn't aware that you could get space-bound Hierophants.
And some Tau off the starboard bau-bow. @(*()$ Tau.
Oh, and that @(*()$ SERVITOR THAT WON'T STOP SINGING MARS BOLTGUN! GET THE F*** BACK HERE YOU FLIMSY, FAULTY, FETID PILE OF WASTED CIRCUITS AND PRECIOUS MECHANICUS TIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc

Don't worry loyal citizen, a true son of the Emperor has returned! Roboute Spacey Helicopters shall lead us to a new age of enlightenment where we shall claim our rightful dominion over the stars forums.