Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Advice (To The Community)

Vadrigos

I know many people have complained about long-standing issues present in Warframe right now. A large portion of them are veterans, like me, who have played for at least 14-1500 hours. Well, DE has announced the year of quality, and as much as we'd like that quality to appear immediately, it can't. So I'm going to reccomend you do what I've done: take a break. Sure, you can check in for tac alerts and stuff, but try playing another game for a while. Excessive complaining in spite of limited time and resources on the devs part is a symptom of burnout. Too much, for too long. Whet your appetite with something else for a month or two. I've been doing it, and I fully intend to come back. 

I've been checking in regularly and doing a mission here and there; but I'm waiting for U16 to try getting back in again. Until then I've got CK2 which I need to catch up on, and I wanna check out Grey Goo.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

I just came back from a break during the archwing event and a good portion of January. Another break sure maybe. If nothing is gonna be out for a while I might. I have a bunch of other games on steam I need to play. Some haven't seen playing time since i first bought them. XD

Edited by nickelshark

You forgot to say: coming to the forums to complain is useless.

Cause the dev's cant read all the massive amount of treads created every minute.

They don't even keep up with the bug report treads, much less any other.

Edited by 7grims