Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...

Infested Orokin Tower Ayatan challenge room exit has a location along the long tube shaped floor where the player can become stuck and unable to dislodge themselves. This is in the half-pipe section where the player is forced to move forward towards the exit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WAR-3646507 i don't know what it means actually and at first i couldn't go thrue cetus i can't even load the plains now i started the "new war" misson and it crash so now the problem is not about just the mission i can't do nothin because if i start the game it start the mission i can't play anymore please help me because now i'm really sad please please please and i put money on this game bro...

• 2 weeks later...

Bug on reddit that finally got the attention it deserves. This spot has been around for AGES! Please fix it, it really shouldn't be needing a map screenshot with how many times I run into this spot. I'm sure you can find my previous attempts of reporting it in this very thread since I run into it CONSTANTLY! Since you pass right by the area given where the title's entrances and exits are.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/12wrunp/i_am_losing_my_mind/jhjyx7a/?context=3

The spot is the little hooks present on the little grineer ship most commonly found in the grineer galloen titleset. The docking title has them.

I know its technically not a map hole but given how you can't escape it, it might as well be a hole hiding in plain sight.

On 2015-02-05 at 1:33 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you are a map-hole inspector, we have new technology that will aid the Dev's in patching up holes!

At this time the technology is PC only using the native screenshot function (F6). Steam overlay capture will not work.

So, how can you get involved?

1) When you encounter Map-Holes/Level bugs, press "F6".

2) The screenshot (saved by default in Pictures\Warframe) now has stored meta-data to point our team to the exact tile involved in the bug.

3) Upload the screenshot via attachment to Support (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) and submit your ticket.

4) Post your ticket number in this thread for reference.

5) That's it! We have the raw screenshot with the meta-data, and the record of the report in this thread.

This is the first iteration of this reporting process that we hope to fine-tune based on frequency of reports and your thoughts.

Thanks, Tenno!

FAQ:

Can I use online image hosting services?

No, raw screenshots captured through F6 only.

Can I send videos?

Not for this method, we are only asking for screenshots with metadata.

I have a screenshot from May 2013! Can I upload it?

No, this is new technology, only screenshots taken after January 31st, 2015 can be sent.

What support category should I use?

'Level or Map Bug Screenshot Metadata' is the category for you!

i did encounter such map holes of sorts. i jump up onto a box or something back to a wall and i saw the edge of the map, and i jump again then i fell into the endless pit which is outside the map texture or mapping..

On 2023-01-17 at 3:30 AM, Tykvesh said:

#3015934 Floating Grineer Container near The Ribs in Plains of Eidolon

yeah i saw 2 floating grinner chests on a grineer galleon map once and when i try to jump strike on them i got teleported away from them to another area.. its the heavy strike you do with any most melee weapons after jumping and aiming down with heavy attack.. this teleporting bug happens sometimes when you least expected when you're doing the thing we've all been doing since De introduced melee 2.0 along with the parazon..