Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whos Your Favorite Npc ?

Overlord_Hades

Baro Ki-f***ing-Teer

That magnificent ba***rd has the big, golden, Orokin balls to insult legions of ancient super warrior gods in their own bases of operation. For a lack of bling. Unarmed. And undefended.

You have to admire that.

Also the MOA in the Perrin Sequence room. I'd switch my allegiance in a heartbeat should one of those be offered as a pet.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

-snip-

Knowlage is power.

*Knowledge. Seriously, Suda would cry over that...

Anyway. For me Sargus Ruk. He seems like a good guy, that's been corrupted by the grineer.

Especially with alot of his quotes:

Forget the Lotus, Grineer are your masters. Submit for mercy.

You think you are guardians? Grineer rule supreme! Grineer protect all!

You Tenno, you fight for treasure. You are just another Corpus machine to me!

You fight well, your death will be glorious!

Stalker: There's a certian thrill to a npc that is designed to ruin your day at any given moment. He cares not for your Tenno powers and thats what I like about him :) Even to the point his voice quote is my text tone.

Vay Hek: Do I need to say? For all intents and purposes: his dialogue cracks me up, as does his laugh.

Alad V: It might be just the way Skree does the dialogue, but I really like Alad V for some reason. Especially how he seems to have some hints of trying to fight the mutalist infestation that has taken hold of him. Also his death screams and laugh when he is mutalist make me giggle.

*Knowledge. Seriously, Suda would cry over that...

Anyway. For me Sargus Ruk. He seems like a good guy, that's been corrupted by the grineer.

Especially with alot of his quotes:

Forget the Lotus, Grineer are your masters. Submit for mercy.

You think you are guardians? Grineer rule supreme! Grineer protect all!

You Tenno, you fight for treasure. You are just another Corpus machine to me!

You fight well, your death will be glorious!

I spell checked today and then saw this xD I didn't get a chance before because I was waiting for my class to start.

I like that you bring up the old quote for Ruk, I agree that hes cool but I cant subscribe to the theory that the grineer are good. Still they have some cool characters.

In order:

1. Father Ruk. Gave me a lovely gift during the Gradivus Dilemma for fighting along side him.

2. Uncle Vay Hek. I love his speeches.

3. Aunt Kela. I will never forget the fun times of being trapped by Roller spam.

Ruk is cool, he gave me my first Continuity

The Stalker is a cool character, but he hasn't given a good drop since October, so I hate him currently.

G3 are a bunch of freaks, I've killed them 4 times, got 2 Brakk receivers. Also don't like them. Oh, yeah, you said 'favorite'. My bad.

I want to marry Loka's boss <3

And I really like the Grineer guys at all and how the history of each one are way more rich than the Corpus (ironic, no?), specially Sargas Huk. I feel that Sargas Huk it's the only one that really can have the title of "General" Grineer. The way he got pissed by G3 and vay Hek's actions make me feel honor burning my skin when I fight with him.

... or it's just fire, I don't know.