Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Examing The Secondary Image

Blyr

I did, and another person did, several times. Seinfeld just represents my act of giving up.

I see it, yeah. I'm not trying to tell you off or anything. The image thing tends to keep arguments going is all. It really doesn't help.

Sorry about my random ranting. It appears that i was thoroughly mistaken. Im almost never wrong....but when i am, its SUPER wrong. As in this case. I feel pretty stupid that it took a moderator coming in to make me see reason.

Me - 0

Warframe Community - 1

It isn't a huge deal man. All I ask is that you avoid getting all confrontational and such. Gotta spread the love man. We're all beta testers here.

The image cleared up again.  Definitely not female ash :|

Aww, too bad. Im at work now so I won't be able to add pics or keep speculating... someone should though, to give me something to do while I sit here and twiddle my thumbs :p

I do not think this is engineer/trapper.

I could be wrong but it looks too far off.

Edit: Then again looking back...that does look like it.

It DOES kinda resemble him....but im hoping not. I want to see something not even hinted at. We know he is coming soon....so i think they would want to surprise us. Now the Void warframe they did talk about, how they saw it on the forums and thought it would be neat. The face is also , at least to me, still looking a bit Bull-ish....Or at least animalistic. The shadows seem to make it look like a Muzzle of some kind. I was also thinking about the Egyptian gods....They were portrayed as having animal heads, and some of them did have circular headgear......Again, this is TOTALLY speculitive.

Edit:

And that would explain the Gold color as well.

Edited by Aigloblam

The head looks a bit like Volt, anyone else getting that vibe?

The only vibe I'm getting is from these three bits of pixels staring me in the face.

2zzlzs1.png

That little green spot with the black dot in it, that little orange spot with the black dot in it... Looks like little tiny eyes and I can't get rid of that image.

Edited by FatalX7

The only vibe I'm getting is from these three bits of pixels staring me in the face.

2zzlzs1.png

Me too!

They stare at my face and scream Bull. The eyes look like they are more on the sides of the elongated face, and the large section at the bottom reminds me of a bull's nose. But the horns still look connected, therefore not horns. What do these pixels say to you?

It DOES kinda resemble him....but im hoping not. I want to see something not even hinted at. We know he is coming soon....so i think they would want to surprise us. Now the Void warframe they did talk about, how they saw it on the forums and thought it would be neat. The face is also , at least to me, still looking a bit Bull-ish....Or at least animalistic. The shadows seem to make it look like a Muzzle of some kind. I was also thinking about the Egyptian gods....They were portrayed as having animal heads, and some of them did have circular headgear......Again, this is TOTALLY speculitive.

Edit:

And that would explain the Gold color as well.

I love this idea.