Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Examing The Secondary Image

Blyr

From what I can tell, the picture has some horizontal stretch to it, so the figure is shown wider then it actually is. The color scheme would suggest a female ash possibly...but taking the stretch into account, I think its female at the least.

could be the female ash skin.

That would be great, I think she's sexy. The colors we can see match the colors of the Fem Ash concept, but I highly doubt it. It could be a different Frame with the Fem Ash concept, like with Nyx. (The concept did seem pretty popular) There could be some breasts in the image, but we'll never know until we can see it more clearly and determine how the body is positioned for certain.

Either way, this kind of speculation is really fun!

Edited by FatalX7

I really don't think its a female version of anything. That would be totally inconsistant with what they have done so far. They have been specifically making strides to make each and every warframe as different as possible. So a female version of something already there would be pretty stupid. That could easily be done with the Skins section of the coloring tool. Just make a female skin....problem solved.

​Its definitely not the trapper http://i.imgur.com/GoCAZlNh.jpg

And Not the female ash http://i.imgur.com/1DntmSC.jpg

What is it? I mean they maybe did update or change the trapper look that's a possibility,

But the prize I predict must or will be something useful for us. Yeah a new boss is useful but not as useful and fun as a new

warframe imo.

Edit: Nvm I'm 70% sure it's the trapper if you take a close look at the trapper's chest and the unknown warframe chest you'll see that blue thing on it. Oh dem small details

Edited by Spamzillasaurus

They have been specifically making strides to make each and every warframe as different as possible. So a female version of something already there would be pretty stupid

People aren't talking about just a skin or a female version with the exact same skills. Look at Nyx and Excalibur. It wouldn't be too far-fetched if they did that again. I'm not saying that's what they're doing now, but there's no reason to say that they won't do it again.

Hey, here's an idea. Instead of scanning the forums looking for pictures, and speculating ideas about what this could be, why don't we all jump into the game and increase the % so we can find out by the end of the night? the image will be much clearer in an hour if we all go grind the sh*t outta eurpoa missions.

Hey, here's an idea. Instead of scanning the forums looking for pictures, and speculating ideas about what this could be, why don't we all jump into the game and increase the % so we can find out by the end of the night? the image will be much clearer in an hour if we all go grind the sh*t outta eurpoa missions.

In my case?

I'm at work.

People aren't talking about just a skin or a female version with the exact same skills. Look at Nyx and Excalibur. It wouldn't be too far-fetched if they did that again. I'm not saying that's what they're doing now, but there's no reason to say that they won't do it again.

How exactly is Nyx a female Excalibur? They are absolutely nothing alike....If they aren't at least somewhat related, then she is just another character, not a female version of anything.