Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Examing The Secondary Image

Blyr

How exactly is Nyx a female Excalibur? They are absolutely nothing alike....If they aren't at least somewhat related, then she is just another character, not a female version of anything.

Uhm, what is it about "People aren't talking about just a skin or a female version with the exact same skills." that you don't understand?

Hey, here's an idea. Instead of scanning the forums looking for pictures, and speculating ideas about what this could be, why don't we all jump into the game and increase the % so we can find out by the end of the night? the image will be much clearer in an hour if we all go grind the sh*t outta eurpoa missions.

You had to be scanning the forums to tell us this....Besides, I've been playing nonstop since the start of this event.....I think i deserve some time to eat, maybe catch a nap. My character is a Ninja....Im not.

How exactly is Nyx a female Excalibur? They are absolutely nothing alike....If they aren't at least somewhat related, then she is just another character, not a female version of anything.

Cut off both of their heads. The bodies are exactly alike, except male and female.

Then put the heads side by side. They follow a similar structure.

Cut off both of their heads. The bodies are exactly alike, except male and female.

Then put the heads side by side. They follow a similar structure.

So what you are telling me is that all these people want to see another warframe that has the vague geometirc shape as Ash, but is female?

So what you are telling me is that all these people want to see another warframe that has the vague geometirc shape as Ash, but is female?

Yes.

And there is nothing wrong with that. Look at the images people continuously post, it's a nice looking frame.

You deleted your post, but I'm going to address it anyway.

They're the exact same frame, except one has boobs and curves. But they play completely different from each other. And, I repeat, no one has been talking about a female version that plays exactly the same. They did Nyx and Excalibur and they can do it again.

Edited by FatalX7

Yes.

And there is nothing wrong with that. Look at the images people continuously post, it's a nice looking frame.

That just seems a bit too...Broad? to me. I mean, with all the possibilites, we want the same shape with different powers? Of course its beautiful...that i can't deny, but wouldn't something totally new be better? If someone happens to really like that shape, then they can be ash, no problems at all....Why would they need more choices? Eventually a "female ash" will come along, there are only so many shapes that will still appear human.

Maybe im just too sleep deprived or something....but i dont quite understand this desire. But hey, Whatever floats your boat, or finds your lost remote. As long as its fun. This most certainly is.

You deleted your post, but I'm going to address it anyway.

They're the exact same frame, except one has boobs and curves. But they play completely different from each other. And, I repeat, no one has been talking about a female version that plays exactly the same. They did Nyx and Excalibur and they can do it again.

I deleted it because it was answered really fast....But my issue with that is that boobs and curves make them a DIFFERENT frame. Size is different, Angles are different, Everything is different. Putting boobs and hips on me doesnt make me look like my wife. Edited by Aigloblam

I deleted it because it was answered really fast....But my issue with that is that boobs and curves make them a DIFFERENT frame. Size is different, Angles are different, Everything is different. Putting boobs and hips on me doesnt make me look like my wife.

They also have the same funny toes. And the same butt.

Obviously the new warframe is going to be that annoying Stalker guy that runs around and tries to kill you.

The stalker is an Excalibur. Anybody who has seen him often enough can recognize it. But if they want to give us a Warframe that can Slash Dash AND the other stuff he does....Im All For it!

But it won't be.

People don't usually answer things within a few seconds. I think you deleted it because someone else already replied to you with the answer. Maybe you felt awkward.

250px-Nyx.jpg250px-Excalibur_stand.jpg

but wouldn't something totally new be better?

It would be new. It would play and handle like nothing else we already have. The outward appearance of the Frames would be similar, close to being exactly the same, with the main difference being a female shape. Some people (like me and a bunch of others) find the female shape to be more appealing and would love to have it. (Man Ash is ugly, he looks fat)

People didn't object to Nyx and Excalibur, and if they would ever release the Fem Ash Frame, they could very well do it like Nyx and Excalibur.

Or maybe they'd release skins, who knows. I wouldn't mind either approach and they're both totally viable.

Edited by FatalX7

People don't usually answer things within a few seconds. I think you deleted it because someone else already replied to you with the answer. Maybe you felt awkward.

250px-Nyx.jpg250px-Excalibur_stand.jpg

It would be new. It would play and handle like nothing else we already have. The outward appearance of the Frames would be similar, close to being exactly the same, with the main difference being a female shape. Some people (like me and a bunch of others) find the female shape to be more appealing and would love to have it. (Man Ash is ugly, he looks fat)

People didn't object to Nyx and Excalibur, and if they would ever release the Fem Ash Frame, they could very well do it like Nyx and Excalibur.

Or maybe they'd release skins, who knows. I wouldn't mind either approach and they're both totally viable.

Quite honestly im too sleepy right now to feel awkward about anything. I had replied instantly, and when i posted it i saw that not only had i made more typos than im comfortable with, I had a whole new thing to say. So instead of editing it, i just deleted and started again. I will admit that having to explain this much about simply deleting a post Does make me feel a tad awkward, it makes me feel like im hiding something when im not.

Ok now on to the picture.....They are simply human forms. Thats all. They look alike because we all, as humans, resemble each other at that level of fitness. She is not a female version of Him...they are seperate, just both look human. More so than the others because instead of having huge metal plates on them, or all the other decorations, they wear simple armor. If you took all the plates and bulges off of Saryn, she would look the same too. The only one of the bunch that would honestly look different is Rhino, and him only because of his massive chest.

Guys, it is time to cool your jets. Fatal, you could have just told him straight up instead of posting an image.

Aigloblam, Nyx IS the Female Excalibur model. Earlier in Warframe's lifespan there was two player models of the Excalibur Frame, one of both Genders. I believe the purpose was that they had to cook up a quick 4th Warframe for a Demo they had going and didn't have one ready. Something like that, my memory is foggy.

For a while that Female Excalibur model was just unused.DE decided not to waste it, they brought it back to the drawing board and gave it a different look - thus creating the Nyx frame.

That is what Fatal was saying - two entirely different Frames in Gameplay but still essentially the Male and Female versions of that Frame.

Please remember to keep it friendly guys. Constructive and friendly Feedback and Discussion is just better off for everyone.

Guys, it is time to cool your jets. Fatal, you could have just told him straight up instead of posting an image.

Aigloblam, Nyx IS the Female Excalibur model. Earlier in Warframe's lifespan there was two player models of the Excalibur Frame, one of both Genders. I believe the purpose was that they had to cook up a quick 4th Warframe for a Demo they had going and didn't have one ready. Something like that, my memory is foggy.

For a while that Female Excalibur model was just unused.DE decided not to waste it, they brought it back to the drawing board and gave it a different look - thus creating the Nyx frame.

That is what Fatal was saying - two entirely different Frames in Gameplay but still essentially the Male and Female versions of that Frame.

Please remember to keep it friendly guys. Constructive and friendly Feedback and Discussion is just better off for everyone.

Sorry about my random ranting. It appears that i was thoroughly mistaken. Im almost never wrong....but when i am, its SUPER wrong. As in this case. I feel pretty stupid that it took a moderator coming in to make me see reason.

Me - 0

Warframe Community - 1

The image cleared up again.  Definitely not female ash :|

You may be right...

Ohhh! I'm so curious!

You were right though, So I Apologize.

Nah, it's k! :> I was getting kinda pushy about it and could have explained it a lot better.

tumblr_m82b7yXh951r5jtugo1_500.gif

Edited by FatalX7