Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Examing The Secondary Image

Blyr

Keep in mind, the other frames' concept art wasn't the same as what we see in-game now.  They were close in most ways, sure, but not quite the same.  For this reason, I'm strongly thinking it's the Engineer frame, as others have already hypothesized.

Corpus suddenly gains the technology to create Orokin-Corpus-tech fusion MOAs, and killing enough Fusion MOAs unlock/reveals this person/warframe.

My guess is an Orokin/Tenno boss who gave the corpus some tech info in the first place, or a Corpus mad scientist who learned how to properly use Orokin technology.

I like to believe in the impossibble so to me it's a boss.

Lotus said if we wipe out the Fusion MOAs, they place of origin will be revealed. It means a new mission with an assassination target that we are revealing his image with this operation. Him seems like a warframe because he is a corpus that fused orokin tech in his entire body like he already did with MOAs.

Well, i think i can dream :D

derp someone already posted something like this orz

Edited by Shion963

Corpus suddenly gains the technology to create Orokin-Corpus-tech fusion MOAs, and killing enough Fusion MOAs unlock/reveals this person/warframe.

My guess is an Orokin/Tenno boss who gave the corpus some tech info in the first place, or a Corpus mad scientist who learned how to properly use Orokin technology.

derp someone already posted something like this orz

Well. They didn't ALLOFASUDDEN gain the technology.

They've been searching and getting the tech long before the main force of the Tenno (us) came out of Cryostasis. Therefore it's not entirely farfetched to believe they had the technology and only just now learned how to fuse it to their Moa.

Also if we're looking for Tenno boss. Stalker is the best bet as he is the only hostile tenno/theorized tenno.

Well. They didn't ALLOFASUDDEN gain the technology.

They've been searching and getting the tech long before the main force of the Tenno (us) came out of Cryostasis. Therefore it's not entirely farfetched to believe they had the technology and only just now learned how to fuse it to their Moa.

Also if we're looking for Tenno boss. Stalker is the best bet as he is the only hostile tenno/theorized tenno.

Yes, I know they've been researching/tinkering with Orokin tech for a long time doesn't mean that they have deep understanding of it. It's in the faction description.

"Their production methods blend technology and ritual, in-part, because the ancient Orokin materials they use are inscrutable to them.", my emphasis.

A factory worker doesn't have to understand everything about what they're manufacturing to run the machines and make it, what I'm saying is that there's someone who is providing USEFUL info about the until-now inscrutable tech.

We're probably getting a whole new Corpus planet that will have the boss for the new frame's blueprints. I was convinced that this was a blueprint when someone mentioned the blue lines in the background of the picture. Maybe the boss is some sort of Fusion Moa Prime?

Yes, I know they've been researching/tinkering with Orokin tech for a long time doesn't mean that they have deep understanding of it. It's in the faction description.

"Their production methods blend technology and ritual, in-part, because the ancient Orokin materials they use are inscrutable to them.", my emphasis.

A factory worker doesn't have to understand everything about what they're manufacturing to run the machines and make it, what I'm saying is that there's someone who is providing USEFUL info about the until-now inscrutable tech.

Theoretically they may not have needed to have a deep understanding and only needed to understand it enough to fuse it to their moa.

I'm not saying your idea is wrong or anything and I actually like it but I'm just saying.

But I do like your idea. I think it's an interesting concept that someone with a deep understanding of Orokin Technology is giving the corpus help. However the only people who could do that would be a really old tenno, a sentient Orokin Ai, a surviving Orokin, possible stalker or some mass database they discovered.

We're probably getting a whole new Corpus planet that will have the boss for the new frame's blueprints. I was convinced that this was a blueprint when someone mentioned the blue lines in the background of the picture. Maybe the boss is some sort of Fusion Moa Prime?

The boss can be the purple MOA. The Ambulas is black.

Lotus said if we wipe out the Fusion MOAs, they place of origin will be revealed. It means a new mission with an assassination target that we are revealing his image with this operation. Him seems like a warframe because he is a corpus that fused orokin tech in his entire body like he already did with MOAs.

u just might be right

I'm going to have to agree with the boss theory. Europa is the only planet that does not had a boss, which I thought was strange. This event may most likely reveal the boss of Europa.