Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First-Person View Glitch

RugerMK1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's all except perfect and amazing. It's extremely annoying since you barely see anything. It's not really first person, it's camera in your head, and in the back of your head. I got this bug too in the last session. It occured almost at the beginning of the mission. I don't know what triggered it and no clue about it. Here are 2 screenshots :

n08YdwW.jpgJa5Z1Wu.jpg

On those you can see what's going on, but major part of the time i saw only the head and not the mobs in front of me.

Edited by Harestation

This is the third thread about this, can anyone pinpoint how to cause this glitch, i wanna try(or you know DE can add first person).

Or, they shouldn't since it would jeopardize the movement system.

Edited by Kashiki

I had this happen to me earlier on a Corpus mission, happened when I hacked an alarm. Tried hacking a couple times, didn't clear it. The escape menu worked like normal, but would pan right back inside my head when I closed it.

Took dying to sort it out.

I recorded some footage of my first person bug and I believe I had gotten it from my carrier sentinel. Sucking up something that glitched because of my connection while it was behind my head caused the camera to stay within my warframe head. Was kinda cool but probably would wear fast due to some collision effects.

I think this happened to me because I was climbing some wall (LoL no one can replicate that) But I've also heard that you can do it by rhino charging into something. This is like a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance

*EDIT*

You also need a carrier. Or sentinal idk

Edited by Jakcal

Well, they ARE revamping the parkour so.....

So... I'm sorry, but I don't see your point.

A revamp of our parkour system in the works somehow means that FP will work with it? Nothing in my post said anything about the parkour system not being revamped - I said that FP wouldn't work with it.

(Back on Topic)

Warframe FPS would be interesting, even if I'm against FPS games.

Edited by Kashiki