The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rakta Balistica Buff

BerelHawdos

It's inferior but still good enough, d'no why you guys get worked up about such things.   Throw it on banshee or rhino or nova or mirage or volt and there you go, it's strong.

I've found the normal ballistica sufficient on nekros and oberon until 45 minutes T4S, potatoed with 2-3 forma on it.  Good enough for a sidearm.

Edited by SleepingSentry

Nah it's fine as it is. Don't forget that the Rakta Balistica has the syndicate AoE effect. Listen to Steve.

It is a good proc. Much weaker after the unnecessary nerf to energy regen, but guaranteed viral procs to every enemy in a huge radius is really good.

However I agree that the base stats of the rakta ballistica need a lot of love. The proc effect is good, but not enough to overcome the drawbacks.

Edited by GeneralArmchair

It's inferior but still good enough, d'no why you guys get worked up about such things.   Throw it on banshee or rhino or nova or mirage or volt and there you go, it's strong.

I've found the normal ballistica sufficient on nekros and oberon until 45 minutes T4S, potatoed with 2-3 forma on it.  Good enough for a sidearm.

Truer words have never been spoken. If you want your weapon to do dmg you should use a frame with a dmg multiplier. If you want to use a different warframe you are obviously doing it wrong. After all you can't expect the devs to balance their game you entitled kids, learn to work around the weapon's weaknesses,

Edited by BerelHawdos

Throw a Synoid Gammacor on banshee or rhino or nova or mirage or volt and there you go, it's 4x better.

Not quite, AoE Viral Proc on Max Power strength sonar is better than Magnetic from Synoid.

Procs hitting weak points on 1/2 health goes further than a magnetic AoE proc.

-The stats listed for the Ballistica and Rakta Ballistica are unclear as they only list Crit chance on charges shot but normal shots can Crit as well.

Ballistica and Rakta Ballistica should be Crit secondaries in my opinion.

Ballistica:

15%Crit chance burst shot

2.0 Crit damage multiplier

10% Status chance

Charged shot 20% Crit chance

Rakta Ballistica:

20% Crit chance on Burst

2.5 Crit damage multiplier

10% Status

25% Crit chance on Charged shot

*I was fine with Impact as primary damage type Was awaiting 120%impact event mods

But as I mentioned above: I use Rakta Ballistica with Max Strength Sonar and perma-stun Silence Banshee build. (Makea it easy to land Charged headshots when enemies bow head first at you...Sonar overlaps help tremendously.)

But I do agree the Rakta should not have to rely on Warframe abilities to compete with Other Secondary weapons, let alone Syndicate weapons.