The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*facepalm* (Syndicate Farming Nerfs)

(PSN)kiddplay13

I finally found the one thing DE nerfs more than Trinity... Syndicate Farming. Why do you even implament them if you constantly nerf them?? Who benefits from the Nerfs?? The BEST incentive that made most people Rank Up in mastery is now cut in half. I honestly don't understand why this happened. As if low rank players didn't have it bad enough now they barely even earn Rep. Best case scenario is to go one those god awful boring Syndicate missions now.

Now on to GIFs to express how i feel.

Th2xDGP.gif

DyQBQZC.gif

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Copypastad from another thread:

I have Rank5 in 3 syndicates.Adding up my 3 missions for each, i can gain anywhere from 12.3k-12.9k per syndicate by completing the missions. thats NOT counting the medallions im picking up, which im having trouble finding anything that isnt the lowest tier medallion.

As a MR18 I wouldve been getting 38k+(6.1~6.6k) = 44.1~44.6k perday 

Now I get 19k+(12.3~12.9k) = 31.3k~31.9k

Thats taking away 13k standing I can gain a day AND it forces me to play the syndicate mission. It really feels like DE is forcing me to play the way they want me to play, instead of the way I want to.

TLDR: I am REQUIRED to do the syndicate missions(which im not a fan of) just to reach 32k standing, where before this nerf I couldve gotten 38k without doing the missions.

They moved part of the Syndicates points from a Certain acquisition (daily cap) to a Random acquisition (medallions). Medallions are greaty affected by the RNG factor.

If now i do every syndicate daily plus my daily cap i almost cut even. But it will require a LOT more time than before and it will have a "bonus" part stuck in missions that i can't always run solo.

I'm grateful because concentrating only on the daily cap (the halved one) now i can play less and do some other things.

Edited by Ivelor

I finally found the one thing DE nerfs more than MAG... Syndicate Farming. Why do you even implament them if you constantly nerf them?? Who benefits from the Nerfs?? The BEST incentive that made most people Rank Up in mastery is now cut in half. I honestly don't understand why this happened. As if low rank players didn't have it bad enough now they barely even earn Rep. Best case scenario is to go one those god awful boring Syndicate missions now.

Now on to GIFs to express how i feel.

Th2xDGP.gif

DyQBQZC.gif

Fixed it for ya :P

Edited by DeusInsania

I love how someone always feel the need to tell others what is fun or not. It is not like it's based on peoples different opinons or anything.

I love it how the defenders of the let Homer's drinking bird do the work faction only ever have the same argument.

Yes I abused rep farming myself and yes I find the changes great! 

I love it how the defenders of the let Homer's drinking bird do the work faction only ever have the same argument.

Yes I abused rep farming myself and yes I find the changes great! 

It is not really a argument when all the opposing side do is say "it is not fun". Guess what there already was a solution to that awesome argument. Don't do it then.....I know .... shocking...

It is not really a argument when all the opposing side do is say "it is not fun". Guess what there already was a solution to that awesome argument. Don't do it then.....I know .... shocking...

You're just looking for an excuse for a speedy way to feed your lazy side, get to work and earn those points.

Oh no, you have to do something other than Draco. How terrible.

And there's no new units now, so the rest of us won't have to deal with you lot whining about X enemy being really OP or some garbage (Nullifiers were always fine, by the way).

Of course thats a good aargument. Id rather play syndicates for fun than farming it.

Just wait until the missions are more polished to be less like regular missions and more unique and more lore about them. Theres gonna even be syndicate transmissions put in to replace lotus for them.

Remember this is all work in progress so sit back relax, give feedback on what to improve on, and treat this as a WIP rather than the final product. The final thing wont be like this at all. Just more improved

You know.. Rep Farming is kinda boring.. Pressing 4 and standing still is boring.

DE didnt intend syndicate rep earning to consist of standing still for 20 minutes spamming 4.

What if i tell you that i was doing my rep farm in mimas,cassini on saturn helping new guy getting their O.cell and plastide needed for their next frame.

What if i tell you that i was going with them in the void to help them grabbing some prime part for them to sell.

All of that to gain my max daylies rep, somitime it took 2/3 hour to do but now its will take 1 hour max. I have everything this game have, weapon, frame, prime, 3 syndicates at 132 000 standing. Now i will just be less helpfull to people since, i don't have to spend 2/3 hour of game time to get to my goal.

I did not help new people to be nice i just do that to fill my dayllies and close the game to play something else. Just like many other people.

I love how someone always feel the need to tell others what is fun or not. It is not like it's based on peoples different opinons or anything.

Ah yes, because this thread and others like them aren't? "Syndicate missions are boring, no one plays them, we all want the old rep back, change it back!"

You gave an opinion, he gave one that you didn't like, so you don't respect his. I always respect opinions, even if I don't agree with them. I don't like hypocrisy.

Edited by Kashiki