Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Surv 3 Orokin Cell Reward Wtf Realy>?

2rei

Enjoy your Nova grind, thanks god we don't have to mix few bp's into one bp. Before De brings that to, drop each part to make a bp of a bp of a frame ^^.

Grindception.

Also its t3S not t4s, on screen he has 51k with booster he would have 53 300 on t4 reward.

Edited by Xaturas

You were only in there for nine minutes. What do you expect from a rotation A reward?

Also, those credits.

Edit: I just wish they would put neural sensors in as rewards instead. Ive got about 100 cells and no sensors at this moment.

Edited by IANOBW

LOL now a day i expect a LOT from Rotation a reward because fusion core it only has 3 thing R5x5 or boar p. stock , bo p. ornament and the R5 it much much common then 2 other thing i get excited when rotation a came pray for R5

but now am certainly sure orokin cell x3 will take that place!

you play t4 surv first time?  have you ever seen orokin cell on t4 surv?

Yes, I have played t4 survivals before. And yes, I have seen orokin cells (although, they do seem to be more common now from what I've heard, which is bad).

My point still stands. Rotation A normally gives you garbage.

Edited by IANOBW

9 min t4... Seems like a waste of a key then talking about getting a orokin cell. Least u got 3 of them lol

Ps: why did u left at 9 min???? And not stay for that 1 more min to get another reward? I mean... U already stayed 4 min after the first rotation rofl.

Edited by ValorousKs