Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If We Have Melee Sugatra, Why Not Primary And Secondary Sugatra?

Mini-Gunner

So I have been wanting this ever since the dangly bits came on melee weapons.

Why not make it for the primary weapons and secondary weapons?

It would add another layer of awesome weapon customization that would be amazing.

Also along with the new cloth textures coming why not add these magical dangly bits to them sexy prime primarys.

Tell me what you guys think.

As much as I want this, and have even done this at various points during sports like airsoft, dangly pieces of cloth or otherwise on your gun is not only difficult to deal with, but hard to see unless you are in first person and having an entire scarf just hanging off that hek isn't gonna help you look cool while you ruk up those grineer

Another revenue vector for DE, why not. Though there might be too much variation to place sugatra. The pistol grip might be the only common piece across the board.

Yes I agree having a piece hanging from the gun's grip might be a good idea.

Also looking at most of the weapons that seems like a very good place to have it.

As much as I want this, and have even done this at various points during sports like airsoft, dangly pieces of cloth or otherwise on your gun is not only difficult to deal with, but hard to see unless you are in first person and having an entire scarf just hanging off that hek isn't gonna help you look cool while you ruk up those grineer

This is a video game, not real life m8.