Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are A Legendary Blacksmith..

Desamos

I'm half-torn between an Akjagara and a Gremlin; the former might be able to slice off a zombie's head and then get the blade back as to not waste ammo. Shouldn't also generate much noise irl.  Latter might allow you to shove it inside a zombie's mouth and not get bitten. The way the chassis is built, you can probably also punch and bash zombies' heads with it.

Redeemer can also be a good multi-purpose weapon with the same purpose; you can either slice off a zed's head, or just aim & shoot while having that sort of 'safety distance' from your hand and a zed's teeth.

Edited by Grifs

I don't think you guys aren't thinking through this.

If we just have enough time to craft a melee and a firearm, then you firearm is probably only gonna have limited ammo. It also means then you have 2 options: go quick or go silent.

By quick, I mean a weapon that has a large magazine size, quick reload time and preferably range that can clear rooms in seconds. While synoid gammacore has a large magazine size, it only has limited range, and you really don't want to engage in cqc distance with them ( especially if they're fast zombies). Soma prime is also not recommended as it has low base damage. Dartiel has the right idea, the attica is the most ideal with its reasonable high damage and accuracy ( its reload time is annoying though).

And if zombies are unaware of your locations, stealth is of utmost importance as you don't want to attract any unwanted attention. The opticore, with its infinite range is best for this, as its also silent.

For melee, I'd just take either jat kittag or orthos prime, both built for crowd control.

So I would either go Attica + orthos prime, or opticore + jat kittag

Silent? OGRIS IT IS

Melee, probably the ether sword (as pointed out earlier, it's not going to get blunt, while the d-nikana as my second choice would do)

Ranged... a toss-up between synoid gammacor (dat ammo efficiency, plus minimal spreading of infected fluids because lasers) and grinlok (such range. So multishot mods. wow.)

Melee:  Orthos Prime (lightweight, range is crucial)

Firearm:  I'm torn between ignis and boar prime (fire, because obvious, and shotguns, because also obvious)

My normal loadout is Phage and Jat Kittag, but i don't think they would be practical for me or the situation.

My firearm would be a lato, being practically with my choice I mean I don't want to carry a heavy pistol, and it's just the undead so put a cap in the head am I'm good. I also imagine the lato would take 9mm rounds and that pretty abundant. 

As much as I love my Ichors/Serros. I'm going Silva/Aegis a weapon that won't get dull, and I have something offensive and defensive.