Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did You Replace The Awesome Slide Grinding Sound?

Silentghost14

Does anyone else miss the way the sliding sounded like you were grinding compared to the new one. The new one sounds just like someone dragging a cardboard box over a wood floor compared to the old awesome sounding metal against metal grinding. When i was bored i would floor grind all around the dojo because of the sound it would make. Now that is sounds so lame in comparison i avoid doing so. 

Edited by Silentghost14

Please bring back the old sliding sound! I haven't posted in a year, and now I have posted several times just to voice my concern over the new sounds. Why did they change them in the first place? Did they fire the old guy and let the new one replace all of his work or something? Were the sounds copyrighted and they lost their license? I really see no benefit to the new sounds, total downgrade for me.

Disclaimer: The above post is not a universal law, and only states my opinion.

I like how sliding on different surfaces now makes different sounds. But I do not like that 90% of the surfaces sound like gently rubbing two pieces of paper together.

What? Are our Warframes coated in soft velvet? The old sound made it sound like they were heavily armored and solid, not soft and gentile like the new one.

I like how sliding on different surfaces now makes different sounds. 

yep, and i think the old sound is used on some surfaces.

And i am maybe the minority here, but i do like the change. Feels a little bit weird at first but i'm pretty much used to it now.