The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic]The Setup, Redux 18+

SpaceHelicopters

"So...Tonkor or Angstrum huh? I pick...both," he chuckled, as he checked the market for the blueprints. He bought the blueprints and began the build. "Alright. All I have to do now is wait."

Then, Ghostar entered the foundry. "Hey. I'm Ivan, you probably know that already, Nium just said it. What's your name?" He asked, extending his hand out to Ghostar.

Nium chuckled with Ivan, following him with his 'eyes'. "While you could do that I'd personally recommend bringing something fast and reliable in case you were caught in a pinch, such as mid reload or in close quarters. That is unless you have a reliable cellmate or companion to back you up. I'd recommend a Raska Kubrow or Diriga Sentinel for such a job, as combat Cephalons are hard to come by."

With another chuckle Nium walked off for a bit while Ivan introduced himself, quickly queuing up another construction for the foundry before returning to the two Tenno.

"Lead the way." Krenn replied. He didn't really have anything to do, at all. It was probably the only thing he could thing of, except...​

Oh right, explaining his history to the Ash. He never got that guy's name.

Sab gave a thumbs up as she headed for the cafeteria, though 'searching' was more accurate. Couldn't be that hard. Might as well do something on the way.

Sab opened her palm and projected a messenger from her palm, sending a friendly "Die pls" to her friendly neughbourhood Cephalon.

She looked for signs, found none, asked a passing boxhead for directions before finally locating the elusive eateria. The fresh scent of delicious food and potential sabotage brought a smile to her face.

"You getting anything?" She wasn't even sure if Krenn was still following her, only turning when she finished asking.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Fulgurus was listening to everything from a technic side. It's not as unique as he thought, but it is different from the others anyway. Gemini can talk with people easily, just because her maker did so.

Bombard guy nodded, when it finished talking and asked Gemini with a smile.

"Actually when you started talking about appearance, I have a rude question... Are you always so, small?"

He didn't try to insult or make "her" angry, it was just a simple question out of curiosity. It's not like you see something like Gemini, in the place like this. Even if there was, in hangars Fulgurus didn't notice anything like it.

Gemini analyzed Fulgurus's speech pattern and detected no hints of disrespect in his question, not that it would have influenced her response.

"This is our power-saver mode; much more energy efficient at the cost of the majority of our processes."

"Then again, in our normal forms we aren't especially tall, shorter than average for humans, in fact."

"It keeps people from being intimidated by us and also allows us to conserve more energy for combat."

Finally, after having produced enough kinetic energy and siphoning from the local circuit, Gemini had enough energy to not only finish repairing the errors in her code, but also apply one of the most stable of the experimental upgrades she had made up during her long reprieve from combat. Programmed to adapt as combat evolved, Gemini was capable of creating her own upgrades as she needed them, but with no way of assessing her current combat efficiency, she had no way of knowing what she needed to fix. The previous mission allowed for some much needed analysis, allowing her to select the most appropriate upgrade from her experimental library. 

Now, all she needed was to calibrate it.

For the first time since her arrival on the waystation, Gemini was finally able to separate her halves, the two releasing each other's hand with a triumphant laugh. Should Fulgurus have more questions, the blue Gemini stays behind, but the red skips off to get Nium's attention.

"Nium?" the adorable, crimson Cephalon chimed, rocking back and forth on the balls of her little, digital feet as she began her request, "Would you be willing to assist us with something?"

Cuttlefish!

"Hm?" Hexer hmmed, folding up the techno-newspaper halfway through the stock market articles. "Oh! I'm waiting for the Grineer pilot over there to make a recovery." He stated, gesturing to Keya. "Also, I was unconscious? I thought I just pondered on metaphysics and caused a localized reality crash specific only to me."

This post may be in response to Ghost, but it affects everyone, so don't you even think about skimming, else you have a mildly annoyed helicopter pilot!

"Oh, you mean," the nurse began, stepping back to move the curtain to Keya's bed, only to reveal an empty curtain. He stepped back toward the general, "Yeah, she discharged herself about half an hour ago. She's probably about, shouldn't be too hard to find her."

He then straightened up a bit, remembering something important, "But! Before you go, what relation do you have to that woman? There's a slight problem with -"

Before the nurse could continue, the gleam of a certain Volt stepping into the center of the commons area caught the attention of all gathered. His voice was loud and clear thanks to one of his men patching him into the station's sound system, Milton's latest song being paused.

"Attention survivors of the recent death-trap; on behalf of the Crimson Lotus, we thank you for your assistance in this mission and offer our condolences for those we have lost."

A devilish grin formed under his gilded face-plate, excited in hopes of his next words causing distress among those gathered.

"Moving on to important business," he continued, dismissing the importance of those lost and the suffering of the survivors, "As most of you may know, but perhaps weren't aware of, this mission also had two-fold purpose of testing the Cichlid initiative. We have concluded that the failure of today's recovery mission is due in part to the failure of the initiative, therefore we are shutting down the Cichlid project and reclaiming our assets."

The pilots and researchers who were a part of the project in the room broke into an uproar. A voice called out from the upset crowd, "You can't do that! That research belongs to US!"

The Volt's hidden smile grew, "All research was conducted with resources supplied by the Crimson Lotus clan, and therefore the end results are our property. We were not your patrons, but your employers. I suggest in the future you read the fine-print of your contracts rather than accept right-away."

Ignoring the jeers around him, the object of the gathered's animosity continued, "Information in today's events has already been discredited by our clan. You will all be under strict observation for the time being and foreseeable future. Should you try to spread any information that could prove harmful to the Crimson Lotus, we will know, we will find you, and we will silence you."

She walked back to the bed again and sat down on it, looking at him with a smug smile on her face, she waited for him to do something, getting a part of the Furis and studying it.

Belrev was JUST about to retort with a remark of his own, but was crudely interrupted. 'We will silence you.' Is all he payed attention to from the voice on the station's speakers. At things like this, he would sigh in frustration, as he did just now. And then he heard the statement of some Cichlid initiative, and the cries of anger from other patrons.

'What a #@$&.' He thought with a grumble. For interupting a damn good song of course.

Turning his attention back to the female in front of him, he just facepalmed himself. Either she is teasing him or PURPOSELY attempting to drive him mad.

"Its a part of a gun."

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

She looked at him with a slight, 'Well no' look on her face before slowly starting to melt it with her hand, fizzing green goo falling onto the floor with a few fizzes and pops, grinning and getting another part of the gun.

Vandal listened to the entire thing, getting annoyed at the fact that the few good people who dead wasn't as important as a terrible ship project. "How is the death of good warriors not as important as a ship that barely worked?" He grumbled as he clenched a fist, looking to punch something.

Fulgurus was about to ask something, when broadcast started. He listened to it and tried to understand what's happening here.

He stood up, went to the foundry to claim something and while he was doing that, Fulgurus asked everyone in the foundry.

"Anyone knows who are Crimson Lotus and what are they doing here?"

Heavy guy claimed the warframe, which one was Atlas. He had to get a warframe someday, even if he paid his all credits he had.

Edited by XionicoRX

The cuttlefish's brain is bigger than its entire body. Including its brain. This doesn't make sense to us, but it does to the cuttlefish. Because it has a big brain.

"Oh, you mean," the nurse began, stepping back to move the curtain to Keya's bed, only to reveal an empty curtain. He stepped back toward the general, "Yeah, she discharged herself about half an hour ago. She's probably about, shouldn't be too hard to find her."

He then straightened up a bit, remembering something important, "But! Before you go, what relation do you have to that woman? There's a slight problem with -"

Before the nurse could continue, the gleam of a certain Volt stepping into the center of the commons area caught the attention of all gathered. His voice was loud and clear thanks to one of his men patching him into the station's sound system, Milton's latest song being paused.

"Attention survivors of the recent death-trap; on behalf of the Crimson Lotus, we thank you for your assistance in this mission and offer our condolences for those we have lost."

A devilish grin formed under his gilded face-plate, excited in hopes of his next words causing distress among those gathered.

"Moving on to important business," he continued, dismissing the importance of those lost and the suffering of the survivors, "As most of you may know, but perhaps weren't aware of, this mission also had two-fold purpose of testing the Cichlid initiative. We have concluded that the failure of today's recovery mission is due in part to the failure of the initiative, therefore we are shutting down the Cichlid project and reclaiming our assets."

The pilots and researchers who were a part of the project in the room broke into an uproar. A voice called out from the upset crowd, "You can't do that! That research belongs to US!"

The Volt's hidden smile grew, "All research was conducted with resources supplied by the Crimson Lotus clan, and therefore the end results are our property. We were not your patrons, but your employers. I suggest in the future you read the fine-print of your contracts rather than accept right-away."

Ignoring the jeers around him, the object of the gathered's animosity continued, "Information in today's events has already been discredited by our clan. You will all be under strict observation for the time being and foreseeable future. Should you try to spread any information that could prove harmful to the Crimson Lotus, we will know, we will find you, and we will silence you."

Hexer listened to the transmission. While the Volts smile was not visible, the General could damn well hear it.

"This bastard is enjoying this. Szul vras koryen Praak." He spat. Even if no-one understood the last sentence, it was clear that it was an insult of some kind. "Bet he's going to silence everyone, anyway. Wonder if I can still call in a favour or two."

"Anyhow, you were saying something before the interruption from that pointy-headed git." The General said to the nurse. "The relation as it stands is guy-who-owes-a-debt to girl-who-is-owed-a-debt. Why?"

"A few dents, scratches and scorch marks I have to iron out, but otherwise fine. I was worried more about Gemini, but as you can see." He looked over to the dancing pair. "They're perfectly fine."He turned back to Ghostar. "What about our other squad members? Have you heard anything about them?"

"No idea where Azelie and Four are, but I can guess at the medical bay." Ghostar replied.

"So...Tonkor or Angstrum huh? I pick...both," he chuckled, as he checked the market for the blueprints. He bought the blueprints and began the build. "Alright. All I have to do now is wait."Then, Ghostar entered the foundry. "Hey. I'm Ivan, you probably know that already, Nium just said it. What's your name?" He asked, extending his hand out to Ghostar.

"I'm Ghostar. Nice to meet you, Ivan." He shook Ivan's hand, only to be interuppted.  

This post may be in response to Ghost, but it affects everyone, so don't you even think about skimming, else you have a mildly annoyed helicopter pilot!

"Oh, you mean," the nurse began, stepping back to move the curtain to Keya's bed, only to reveal an empty curtain. He stepped back toward the general, "Yeah, she discharged herself about half an hour ago. She's probably about, shouldn't be too hard to find her." He then straightened up a bit, remembering something important, "But! Before you go, what relation do you have to that woman? There's a slight problem with -" Before the nurse could continue, the gleam of a certain Volt stepping into the center of the commons area caught the attention of all gathered. His voice was loud and clear thanks to one of his men patching him into the station's sound system, Milton's latest song being paused. "Attention survivors of the recent death-trap; on behalf of the Crimson Lotus, we thank you for your assistance in this mission and offer our condolences for those we have lost." A devilish grin formed under his gilded face-plate, excited in hopes of his next words causing distress among those gathered. "Moving on to important business," he continued, dismissing the importance of those lost and the suffering of the survivors, "As most of you may know, but perhaps weren't aware of, this mission also had two-fold purpose of testing the Cichlid initiative. We have concluded that the failure of today's recovery mission is due in part to the failure of the initiative, therefore we are shutting down the Cichlid project and reclaiming our assets." The pilots and researchers who were a part of the project in the room broke into an uproar. A voice called out from the upset crowd, "You can't do that! That research belongs to US!" The Volt's hidden smile grew, "All research was conducted with resources supplied by the Crimson Lotus clan, and therefore the end results are our property. We were not your patrons, but your employers. I suggest in the future you read the fine-print of your contracts rather than accept right-away." Ignoring the jeers around him, the object of the gathered's animosity continued, "Information in today's events has already been discredited by our clan. You will all be under strict observation for the time being and foreseeable future. Should you try to spread any information that could prove harmful to the Crimson Lotus, we will know, we will find you, and we will silence you."

Omnipotence listened in to this broadcast with a sinister grin on his face. Upon hearing the words 'we will silence you', he started to laugh. A long, long laugh. He knew no one could hear him, but he didn't care. His laugh slowly finished, before sighing. "My, oh my, the arrogance of Tenno is going to the extreme."

Belrev would gain another message.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Aren't the Crimson Lotus so high and mighty?

Hmm, I wonder if I released some harmful information. It would be impossible for them to find me. I have been watching the entire mission from start to finish, gaining information which could cause some serious harm.

They didn't even know I was there! I'm connected up to almost everything, with almost a million backups.

Now, how high and mighty do you think they'll be when I confuse the sh*t out of them?

JUST HOW HIGH AND MIGHTY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

- Omnipotence

Nium listened to the announcement, obviously not agreeing as he heard the collective objection from here. As selfish as it seemed however the AI didn't care, it wasn't his problem. The pilots were mostly untenno, and a Tenno himself most likely made the announcement.

Gemini offered a welcome distraction, the larger AI crouching down to the smaller's level, trusting Ghostar to answer Fulgurus's question.

"Of course, what do you need help with?"

Sab in her part largely ignored the announcement. No info on the transaction errors, no f*cks given.

She looked at him with a slight, 'Well no' look on her face before slowly starting to melt it with her hand, fizzing green goo falling onto the floor with a few fizzes and pops, grinning and getting another part of the gun.

At this point in time, Belrev rubbed the bridge of his nose in stress. He contemplated on letting her out, to fite her, but decided against it. For a variety of reasons. One was that he could possibly get his arse kicked brutally, and the other was the oh so terrifying wrath of Primes squawking in his ears. 'Belrev no tagging the Void walls!' or 'Belrev, stop breathing because I said so!' are the two most common things Primes say to him. 

What an artist can't express himself, with illegal tagging of ancient walls?

How droll.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you."

Belrev would gain another message.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Aren't the Crimson Lotus so high and mighty?

Hmm, I wonder if I released some harmful information. It would be impossible for them to find me. I have been watching the entire mission from start to finish, gaining information which could cause some serious harm.

They didn't even know I was there! I'm connected up to almost everything, with almost a million backups.

Now, how high and mighty do you think they'll be when I confuse the sh*t out of them?

JUST HOW HIGH AND MIGHTY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

- Omnipotence

As he waited for the assassin's next action, Belrev opened his messenger. 

Not so high and mighty. Duh.

The guy on the intercom was a total &%#% to those people. Now I can see why you hate my kind.

At this point in time, Belrev rubbed the bridge of his nose in stress. He contemplated on letting her out, to fite her, but decided against it. For a variety of reasons. One was that he could possibly get his arse kicked brutally, and the other was the oh so terrifying wrath of Primes squawking in his ears. 'Belrev no tagging the Void walls!' or 'Belrev, stop breathing because I said so!' are the two most common things Primes say to him. 

What an artist can't express himself, with illegal tagging of ancient walls?

How droll.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you."

As he waited for the assassin's next action, Belrev opened his messenger. 

Not so high and mighty. Duh.

The guy on the intercom was a total &%#% to those people. Now I can see why you hate my kind.

The Primes are an arrogant set of Tenno. They believe themselves to be so powerful, and they act like they're gods in front of normal Tenno like you.

But that's not the main reason on why I hate your kind.

- Omnipotence

She looked at him again and smiled, her eyes droning up and down his body as she melted another part of his Furis. He looked strong despite being an Excalibur, the most basic looking Frame out there. She didn't get another part and just decided to lay on her stomach, unhooking the strap of her bra so more of her back got some light, since that light was the closest thing to the sun.

Analyzing the assassin in front of him, he knew that she probably excelled in seduction. Lucky for him, he had prior dealings with this type of situation.

Too many times.

Although he couldn't help but smirk. He saw her eyes travel up and down his body.

A bit of arrogance is good, isn't it?

"Do you have a name? alias? something?"

She looked at him over her shoulder as she still layer there, shaking her head as she looked away, her arm reaching under the bed and grabbing s bit of the gun and sliding it over to Belrev's feet but left the remaining parts under her bed. What was she planning? Why melt two parts, give one to him and leave the others under the bed?

Volun looked around the med-bay for a while, attempting to find anyone he knew.

Absolutely nobody.

He wandered out the med-bay, mindlessly walking to find Belrev at least. The Excalibur was pleasant to type with, despite having a rocky past like himself.

He soon spotted the Tenno, but he was also with someone else. "Should I leave you to your... pursuits?" Typed Volun, pressing send, and hoping he didn't get a stray Tenno instead of Belrev. 

She looked at him over her shoulder as she still layer there, shaking her head as she looked away, her arm reaching under the bed and grabbing s bit of the gun and sliding it over to Belrev's feet but left the remaining parts under her bed. What was she planning? Why melt two parts, give one to him and leave the others under the bed?

"Why this piece? What about the others?"

He gripped the metal bars with his hands, as he looked at the female Tenno. 

"No name? At all?"

Volun looked around the med-bay for a while, attempting to find anyone he knew.

Absolutely nobody.

He wandered out the med-bay, mindlessly walking to find Belrev at least. The Excalibur was pleasant to type with, despite having a rocky past like himself.

He soon spotted the Tenno, but he was also with someone else. "Should I leave you to your... pursuits?" Typed Volun, pressing send, and hoping he didn't get a stray Tenno instead of Belrev. 

After his question to the unknown assassin was put out, Belrev typed up a message for Volun. 

Well, I am with an assassin who tried to kill Vandal.

Who also seems to think that breaking my gun apart, I am threatened. 

I'll handle her, don't worry.

"Well, I don't have a kubrow, don't have the skills to care for it, and, I heard it may be expensive to raise one so...didn't bother to get one. Sentinels eh? Don't have one either," he chuckled, looking at Nium. At that very second, his weapons were ready. "Well, about time," he thought, walking over to receive his weapons, he then holstered them.

He let go of Ghostar's hand when he heard the announcement. "Hm, don't think they are serious about thanking us, nor feeling sad for us," he said.

In the Common’s Area…

The Volt at the center of the room was experiencing pure bliss; swimming among a violent sea of rage. A sea he knew he could full well tame with a simple wave of his hand. The common-folk tend to forget that Primes are Primes for a reason – yes, some may be pompous, but it’s for good reason; they’ve earned the right to act superior for they were superior.

Crimson Lotus was no exception, with the majority of its members being Primes. A gilded clan, capable of immense potential due to the massive amount of wisdom and raw strength they possessed that they could now exercise thanks to the removing of the flood-gate leader and his lackeys.

Speaking to one of his men, the Volt ordered the rescinding of the lock-down, the sound of jury-rigged Cichlids jumping filling the air as the gilded-sadist at the center of the room made another announcement as he turned on his heel and began to exit the room.

“Oh, and for those of you whose allegiance was bought with credits; when was the last time you were paid for failing a mission?” he cackled, the aggravating smile underneath his helmet only growing with delight.

He then paused a moment to look dead at a security camera mounted on a nearby wall, his gaze not on the guard who was watching over the area, but the one who he knew was currently tapped into the system. An intelligence who thought itself as untouchable as the clan with whom he was aligned.

The Volt Prime spoke aloud, confusing the angry masses around him, but most definitely not the prying eye who no doubt returned his gaze.

“Don’t think yourself clever; we know of your existence. Keep something in mind, mister-watcher; we hunted your race to extinction in the past, don’t think we can’t handle one more. I alone am responsible for more than a hundred of your fallen brethren, and I don’t even carry the most kills in the Crimson Lotus. Laugh all you want at us for now, but know that those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it,” as he finished his warning the Volt continued on his way out, laughing manically all the way.

You can have the name, Agent, but know that I’m the only one omnipotent here >;3

Sebastian and Gaius:

The nurse turned to face the Ash before her, still wiping soot of her suit as her aid exited the curtain behind her with a folded medical gown in her arms.

“Sweetie, I’ve been dealing with a lot of angry women today, so you’re going to need to be more specific than that,” the way the nurse said this wasn’t so much condescending as it was matter-of-fact.

“As for the Ember, I just slipped her a mood-stabilizer, so give it a bit to kick in before you head in. About five-or-so minutes should suffice. Until then, it is in my opinion as a medical professional that you don’t enter – for your sake, and hers.”

Souna and Aegia:

Nisha’s Echo gave a discomforted chuckle as she slowly became a background object in the two Tenno before her’s conversation.

She didn’t rise from her seated position, remaining still as she continually lost her conversation partner to the mean, bird-lady. It wasn’t so much that Nisha was intimidated by the Zephyr, but more that she was afraid of losing control of her emotions and say something hurtful to the woman that they would both regret. She always needed a conversational crutch when it came to these kind of people. The old her wouldn’t have cared if she damaged someone else’s feelings, but her time with the SPC, specifically Magdalene, had conditioned her to avoid emotional warfare, which no matter who you were or how hardened you believed your emotions to be, was always an effective and damaging weapon of mass depression.

If the poor specter-girl had Kubrow ears, they’d be flat against her head.

“Um,” Nisha attempted to interject, her voice soft as she tried to remind the two that she existed, “If you two would like, I could show you to the dueling ring.”

General James Worthington “Hexer” of the Arbalest Union

Shaking the outside distraction from his head, the nurse redirected his attention to the human general and continued what he was about to say.

“We have an issue considering her debt. She said she was on Steel Meridian’s payroll, but when we tried to look her up in their database, it came back with no results. She bailed on us before we could ask her for clarification on payment, and currently, we can’t sacrifice the man-power to go look for her. If you’d be willing to do that, or better yet, settle her debt, we can move on, but until then, we have a problem.”

“Normally, we’d be willing to look the other way if it was just a quick heal, but she’s currently walking around with a couple million credits in that arm we gave her, and we need to recoup that loss so we can do the same for others.”

“Kaiden! We got a bleeder!” a head called out from behind a curtain to the nurse.

“On my way!” he hollered back, jogging towards the curtain, only to stop and half-step back to call out to Hexer, “To take care of this, talk to Dr. Tessitura. I think he’s on break in the canteen.”

In the Common’s Area…

The Volt at the center of the room was experiencing pure bliss; swimming among a violent sea of rage. A sea he knew he could full well tame with a simple wave of his hand. The common-folk tend to forget that Primes are Primes for a reason – yes, some may be pompous, but it’s for good reason; they’ve earned the right to act superior for they were superior.

Crimson Lotus was no exception, with the majority of its members being Primes. A gilded clan, capable of immense potential due to the massive amount of wisdom and raw strength they possessed that they could now exercise thanks to the removing of the flood-gate leader and his lackeys.

Speaking to one of his men, the Volt ordered the rescinding of the lock-down, the sound of jury-rigged Cichlids jumping filling the air as the gilded-sadist at the center of the room made another announcement as he turned on his heel and began to exit the room.

“Oh, and for those of you whose allegiance was bought with credits; when was the last time you were paid for failing a mission?” he cackled, the aggravating smile underneath his helmet only growing with delight.

He then paused a moment to look dead at a security camera mounted on a nearby wall, his gaze not on the guard who was watching over the area, but the one who he knew was currently tapped into the system. An intelligence who thought itself as untouchable as the clan with whom he was aligned.

The Volt Prime spoke aloud, confusing the angry masses around him, but most definitely not the prying eye who no doubt returned his gaze.

“Don’t think yourself clever; we know of your existence. Keep something in mind, mister-watcher; we hunted your race to extinction in the past, don’t think we can’t handle one more. I alone am responsible for more than a hundred of your fallen brethren, and I don’t even carry the most kills in the Crimson Lotus. Laugh all you want at us for now, but know that those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it,” as he finished his warning the Volt continued on his way out, laughing manically all the way.

You can have the name, Agent, but know that I’m the only one omnipotent here >;3

Upon seeing the Volt's response, Omnipotence smiled.

The speakers in the Donn Waystation, most prominently the room with the Volt Prime, were suddenly overridden. "I'm very impressed with your deduction skills, Prime, and I almost didn't expect something like this to happen. Almost." Omnipotence's voice came from the speakers all over the Waystation. "To be able to find someone like me quite fast, it would have had to been something to do with the messages I sent to Belrev. But, Prime, make no mistake. I am not like the thousands of brethren which you or your clan has killed. What do you think they made me for? There's a reason I was called "The Rage of the Sentients."

Before anyone could respond to the statement, Omnipotence instead took the initiative.

"That's right, people, the Sentients....have returned."

The speakers then returned to normal.

She sighed and hooked her bra up again as she got off the bed and looked at the piece he gave him, grabbing it back from him quickly and looking at before kissing it and giving it back to him.

His eyes narrowed slightly at her direction, wondering just what the hell is she trying to do to him. 

Belrev was now stroking his chin, feeling the fresh light stubble he has recently acquired. Why him of all people? Is she interested in him, or does she have an ulterior motive? Whatever the case is, Belrev sure as hell will have ANOTHER situation to handle. "Good luck, huh? You come in here, attempt to kill my friend, knockout a guard, and now locked up in a cell. But that isn't the good part. You have no name, I just ran a scan for you with my assistant and nothing came up."

"You have something to hide. I want to know what it is."

Upon seeing the Volt's response, Omnipotence smiled.

The speakers in the Donn Waystation, most prominently the room with the Volt Prime, were suddenly overridden. "I'm very impressed with your deduction skills, Prime, and I almost didn't expect something like this to happen. Almost." Omnipotence's voice came from the speakers all over the Waystation. "To be able to find someone like me quite fast, it would have had to been something to do with the messages I sent to Belrev. But, Prime, make no mistake. I am not like the thousands of brethren which you or your clan has killed. What do you think they made me for? There's a reason I was called "The Rage of the Sentients."

Before anyone could respond to the statement, Omnipotence instead took the initiative.

"That's right, people, the Sentients....have returned."

The speakers then returned to normal.

The voice on the speakers arrived and left swiftly, but the impact of it was mind shattering. The enemies that he fought long ago...were returning?

The same enemies that his Father told him stories about, the same enemies that essentially indirectly created HIM. The same enemies that basically contributed to his existence. 

And what did he do as a returning gift?

He slaughtered them. His mind was frantically thinking of whether this was a ruse or was it actually true? 

Can Omnipotence, the entity that could be the end of him, be this long forgotten enemy?

------

A few distressed calls later to his adopted children and the family back at home, Belrev was now breathing. Heavily. 

For the first time in his life he had something to be scared of. Something to be horrified by.

The age old saying "Your enemies will define you." has never been more clear to him.

SPk9nSa.jpg

Creds to Maine :3 for the screenshot

As the commotion in the way station died down (and the Crimson Lotus took their leave) A vibrantly colored Liset came in to dock at the bay. It was...uncanny to say the least. Hundreds of phrases and pictures littered the surface. Ranging from "Hail the great Blossom!" To what can be assumed to be laughter in all caps, to skulls and what looked like dragon lilies growing out of them. What emerged from this Liset was just as odd: someone in a clean, white nurse costume...wearing a "plague doctor" mask from early Earth.

Jazz leapt from her ship in the rediculous outfit clinging to a small crate of bright blue capsules. She looked around the bay and tried to flag down the closest person.

"Pardon me! Scuse me! Can fine lady or gentleman give me a hand?" She called out in a cheery tone.

Gaius shook his head at the nurse. "I understand the precautions, but I need to talk to her immediately. In fact, I should probably find her before the mood stabilizers set in." Gaius was growing more and more frustrated. He had to find his clanmates and run everything by them, get an idea as to what happened. "Please, just tell me where I can find her and I will be one my way."

Sebastian wanted to throw a vortex at this woman. "The one you recently mentioned. The angry one who tried to storm out naked. Was she a Mirage user? Did she have a sort of Grinner aesthetic to her, or was it a Corpus one? I need to find her now." Sebastian said. He hated wasting time with people, and when people began to become a hurdle, he would just about lose his temper. His time as a Sargent made him very impatient when dealing with people. He hated inefficiency and would usually dismiss people who would waste his time, but now things were different. Plus, hurting a civilian would probably make things worse.