Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa : Still No Fix For Rare 5 Nerf !

--Q--AFKrasul

This post is a reminder that DE took away our Rare Core 5 farm on T4 Survival and still have not given us a reasonable alternative to farming cores. Either 1 , revert back the changes (removing orokin cells and increasing the reward rare of x5 R5 to  its original state "pre U15.13") or create an alternative mission to farm Rare 5's.

With the recent lock on a lot of Protest threads about this issue, I hope we don't forgot what has happened. And so I hope everyone keeps replying to this post so that is will always be on top of general feedback as a reminder to all players , a reminder on what DE have done to survival, and what  they continue not to do (which is fix it) !

We will never forget this DE !!!!!!!

Edited by --Q--AFKrasul

Alot of topics like this pop up though the day

I am sure plenty of people know about this issue

I do, however, beilive DE should not have removed this until they were ready to put them somewhere else

but this is jut my 2 cent

Just dont run T4/T3 for cores until we get them back?

I doubt it will last forever

I will quit for quite some time if I dont see an alternative soon

That's a bit extreme for ONE change like this...

But yeah, there at LEAST needs to be a RELIABLE alternative for R5 cores. You guys forget that when we ask for other ways to get something, we usually get ways with low drop rates.

My opinion is high level Spy missions should have 3 loot opportunities, one with each hack, and R5 cores are the main drop of it.

Alot of topics like this pop up though the day

I am sure plenty of people know about this issue

I do, however, beilive DE should not have removed this until they were ready to put them somewhere else

but this is jut my 2 cent

Just dont run T4/T3 for cores until we get them back?

I doubt it will last forever

That's the correct way to do it. Just a shame. I bought credit booster to use up with my 100+ T4 Surv keys.