Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leech Osprey Pigment Farming Where Do I Go?

zerogear5

Question

7 answers to this question

Go with 3 of your clanmates, they will drop 4 without boosters

Ideally, a full squad of 4 clan members running both boosters is the fastest and most efficient way of farming leech ospreys...those 4 pyramids that they drop will yield 16 pigments per pickup,  but I know not everyone wants to run dual boosters.

I sometimes get spammed with these playing alerts vs the Corpus. I'm convinced they spawn much more often in alerts than in normal missions. If you're content to do it by playing endless on mars that's probably faster but I just thought I'd offer an alternative.

You should also check for nightmare mars as that will make the ospretys appear in the 1st round, making the run far more profitable, just take a rhino incase no shields is on and you are good to go, shouldn't be that hard considering only 5 enemies spawn at one time.

I personaly farmed them in Allerts on the planets Neptune / Europa there is a good spawn rate.

Mobile Defense is one of the best mission types for them. I got both Boosters and got 100-300 pce per allert without Nekros.

Used Saryn AOE nuker build. http://goo.gl/zX0zOP

If there are no allerts try Laomedeia - Neptune (second place in my Leech Osprey hunting time)

Or you should donate all your actual pigments and pause the color to farm something else until there are some allerts.

Edit:

Tip for Pigment Farming

Get both Boosters (if possible), choose a color, farm the pigments, donate the pigments, pause the color, start another one, and so on...

At the end you only have to start the project again donate the credits and let the time do the rest.

Edited by Nakimato