Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Mars Being Secretly Invaded By Grineer?

GilgaMelchi

While there is an Infestation Breakout that spreads around Mars, some nodes also suddenly switched sides to the Grineer.

Some of those mission play in the Phobos Grineer Settlement tileset with corresponding arid Grineer troops.

The problem is : there is no invasion currently ongoing on Mars :/

It's so buggy in Mars. While there was an infestation outbreak and I went to play a regular exterminate the node was actually Invasion but Grineer vs Corpus. The weirdest thing was that I had to kill everyone on both sides!

Syndicate extermination?  As everyone I have tried has been like that.

Syndicate extermination?  As everyone I have tried has been like that.

Just a regular exterminate mission on a node that had infestation outbreak as well. The mission acted if I had sided with Corpus against Grineer. The Lotus quotes were messed up.

Just a regular exterminate mission on a node that had infestation outbreak as well. The mission acted if I had sided with Corpus against Grineer. The Lotus quotes were messed up.

Nope. Medalions are not spawning there. Its a bug. And it will cost me around 4k-10k rep.

Just did a capture mission on Mars: Ares because I wanted to test something and wondered for a while whether I really was that scatterbrained to have gone to Phobos instead.

The capture target I picked up from the floor was clearly Corpus though. After hours of torture legally administered interrogation, I finally believed him that he didn't know anything about this. So I came to the forums instead to report it.

Picture for the unbelievers:

p40.jpg

Btw. if it's of any help, I copied the screenshot's full comment into that cropped image and it's still accessible after uploaing to postimg.org.

Edit:

I just did another one on Mars to confirm it. This time it was a Rescue mission on Spear. After I left, I got stuck with a transparent black overlay instead of the mission result screen and had to restart. This was reproducible:

p40_1.jpg

Edited by Kontrollo