Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somebody Is Selling Plat For Money In Trading Section!

-Dictionary-

perfectly legal, buying pay for currencies is always fine in MMOs ~sarcasm

DONT EVER BUY PLAT FROM ANYONE BUT DE

EDIT, there is a longer thread about this already posted in this same sub-forum. check around first before posting.

Edited by VioDuskar

Probably not, trading for outside of dojo is not advisable and should take extreme caution.

My best and friendliest advice is if you see someone trying to sell accounts just report them via support, so that they won't scam someone.

Edited by Ognj

No it is not. This "somebody" is a bot that has appeared today and will surely be beaten down with an iron fist. The bot uses profiles that could not even trade the plat to you. It is a scam, and is likely trying to steal your credit card info, phish your account details, or worse. Do NOT visit the site these bots link. This is a warning not only to the Original Poster, but to all Tenno who see this.

considering i cannot trade my steam warframe skins for plat (like rubedo rinho) i would say, you are not allowed to trade money for platinum outside the official store, and as others suggested it is likely a scam to steal your payment info (wich is one of meny reasons i stick to visa cards that dont requier bank account link).

No it is not. This "somebody" is a bot that has appeared today and will surely be beaten down with an iron fist. The bot uses profiles that could not even trade the plat to you. It is a scam, and is likely trying to steal your credit card info, phish your account details, or worse. Do NOT visit the site these bots link. This is a warning not only to the Original Poster, but to all Tenno who see this.

you can try beating it down with an ''iron fist'' but it won't help, they will come back just the same

So Steam wasn't enough, they needed scam bots in there too... CALISSE!!!

considering i cannot trade my steam warframe skins for plat (like rubedo rinho) i would say, you are not allowed to trade money for platinum outside the official store, and as others suggested it is likely a scam to steal your payment info (wich is one of meny reasons i stick to visa cards that dont requier bank account link).

You can however sell them on the steam market. They can buy it there.

If you see someone trying to sell platinum for real world money, please report them with a support ticket ASAP. Selling platinum or in-game goods for real money is illegal. If you see someone doing it here on the forum, please use the "Report" button on their forum post. Thanks!

Taken from the End User License Agreement:

2.    LICENSE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS

The limited, personal use license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the following restrictions and limitations as well as all other terms and conditions of this Agreement (collectively, the “License Limitations”). You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

g.     exploit the Software [...] or any portion thereof for any commercial purpose, including without limitation, [...] (ii) for gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Software; or (iii) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Software (e.g., power-leveling and similar activities);

Taken from the Terms of Use Agreement:

4.Limited Use License

Digital Extremes grants all those who successfully create an account for Warframe and are enabled to access our software, a non-exclusive revocable use license to the Game's software for personal use only.  Under this Limited Use License, you are not permitted to transfer, sell, exchange, copy, publish, distribute, or assign anything derived from the software, Game, and Website ("Properties").  The Properties are strictly for your individual use and entertainment purposes, all of which are non-commercial.  You must obey by this policy unless otherwise permitted by Digital Extremes. Failure to do so will result in consequences ranging from account deletion to legal action.