Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Become Extremely Difficult For Me To Post Anything

Sibernetika

I have a naturally sarcastic way to point out things, and it tends to get me in trouble.... my ban and cue was finally lifted yesterday, and not even in an hour did I manage to get on of my topics locked, one deleted, and score another warning point, just because I used my sarcastic humour to point out something obvious, that like REALLY how did this not come to mind.. for instance I get really annoyed now when I play a frame that's build for rage or has low shields thanks to the your shields just broke blue screen flash indicator.... so I think its the best that I don't really post anymore and now rather become one of those ghosts that gives you 23497 views and not a single reply.

Some people find things that you might say are humorous annoying, childish, selfish or otherwise. 

I mean, the other day, I said "I'm not gonna revive you five times" and someone went off on me about not being a good teammate and I really just meant it as a nonchalant don't facetank bullets when you buy a prime access frame kinda way. 

I mean, I find almost anything funny, other people not so much. 

K, peace. See ya.

I'm a smartass in pretty much every reply yet I never get put in time out. Maybe adjust the negative qualities of your sarcasm? Sarcasm and being smarmy aren't exactly bannable offenses on their own, so there must be something else you're doing and not mentioning. Just remember not to disrespect anyone directly and you should, for the most part, be golden.

Edited by Kestral9999