Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

A lot of this has started to become more apparent over on Xbox One. When we lost earth we had over a hundred squads blasting away at the thing and earth only dropped by an extremely small percentage. Earth had a very high volume of players attempting to save it to no avail while the current two have had their health decline at a steady pace with very few squads even trying. The percentages of decline do not seem to match at all with the volume of traffic the relay receives.

At this point it is highly suspected that the relays drop at a predetermined rate and our actions do not actually affect them. I'd go have a read on the recent posts of the Xbox event thread if you are interested in our results so far concerning this.

A few of my friends that play in both PC and PS4 agree with what you're saying. They told me before this event started on PS4 what relays are likely to survive. I think it might be predetermined also. Which would be kind of a crummy thing. But, if there's a storyline to have us rebuild them I can understand why it would be predetermined. Still makes you wonder though, if every single player decided not to defend a relay would still deplete? I would hope not.

645pm est update (ps4)

Earth is saved!

Pluto 31.4% 5h 50m

Saturn 97.5% 1d 4h 33m

A few of my friends that play in both PC and PS4 agree with what you're saying. They told me before this event started on PS4 what relays are likely to survive. I think it might be predetermined also. Which would be kind of a crummy thing. But, if there's a storyline to have us rebuild them I can understand why it would be predetermined. Still makes you wonder though, if every single player decided not to defend a relay would still deplete? I would hope not.

645pm est update (ps4)

Earth is saved!

Pluto 31.4% 5h 50m

Saturn 97.5% 1d 4h 33m

Just going by how dismayed [DE]Rebecca was about losing Venus relay, I'm not 100% on predetermined relays although mercury went down at a steady rate despite very few people running it at times so perhaps mercury is 100% safe due to de intervention? If [DE]Drew would ever reply about possibility of scripted event and the fomorian health, we may actually gain some kind of insight....

Just going by how dismayed [DE]Rebecca was about losing Venus relay, I'm not 100% on predetermined relays although mercury went down at a steady rate despite very few people running it at times so perhaps mercury is 100% safe due to de intervention? If [DE]Drew would ever reply about possibility of scripted event and the fomorian health, we may actually gain some kind of insight....

I was not very pleased with Vesper getting crushed either. I didn't run it as much as I should have though.

I didn't see [DE]Rebecca respond / reaction. PC and XB1 saved Vesper (so far)?

I am already done with this event . It has really gotten to annoy me the past day. So far every planet that had a majority of their time set to be in the night we have lost . Now Saturn is up majority of it is in the night on a week day. so pretty much its going to take some clutch plays to save Saturn.

I was not very pleased with Vesper getting crushed either. I didn't run it as much as I should have though.I didn't see [DE]Rebecca respond / reaction. PC and XB1 saved Vesper (so far)?

Her response was to the PC event during devstream 44 or 45.

And vesper got nuked on pc/ps4, currently under attack on Xbox one (aka 3 for those counting)

A lot of this has started to become more apparent over on Xbox One. When we lost earth we had over a hundred squads blasting away at the thing and earth only dropped by an extremely small percentage. Earth had a very high volume of players attempting to save it to no avail while the current two have had their health decline at a steady pace with very few squads even trying. The percentages of decline do not seem to match at all with the volume of traffic the relay receives.

At this point it is highly suspected that the relays drop at a predetermined rate and our actions do not actually affect them. I'd go have a read on the recent posts of the Xbox event thread if you are interested in our results so far concerning this.

I think it's more likely that the event is weighed, not rigged--some Fomorians probably have more health than others. Relays DE most wants to survive have weak Fomorians go against them, while relays that are less important to DE's current plans have powerful Fomorians that are a challenge to take down.

I think it's more likely that the event is weighed, not rigged--some Fomorians probably have more health than others. Relays DE most wants to survive have weak Fomorians go against them, while relays that are less important to DE's current plans have powerful Fomorians that are a challenge to take down.

I think that'd make the most sense.

I considered this as well and it did make more sense at the time. But even so, if that is how it works then by the numbers it would be more than just having more health for certain Relays. With the results that we received from Earth on X1 it would only be logical if the Relay had more health at certain times in the day. I say this because if you have 5 squads run the event earlier in the day and the Fomorian health drops a good portion while 100's of squads run the event later in the day at the same time and don't even make the same dent those earlier 5 squads did then something there is wrong. You would think that 100's of players should have done a dramatic amount of damage compared to only a handful. Yet, they actually did less in the same time frame.

Whether it all turns out to be rigged or not in the end, I think with an event like this more information should have been provided to the players. At least an idea of how much health it loses compared to our runs would have been nice. 

I considered this as well and it did make more sense at the time. But even so, if that is how it works then by the numbers it would be more than just having more health for certain Relays. With the results that we received from Earth on X1 it would only be logical if the Relay had more health at certain times in the day. I say this because if you have 5 squads run the event earlier in the day and the Fomorian health drops a good portion while 100's of squads run the event later in the day at the same time and don't even make the same dent those earlier 5 squads did then something there is wrong. You would think that 100's of players should have done a dramatic amount of damage compared to only a handful. Yet, they actually did less in the same time frame.

Whether it all turns out to be rigged or not in the end, I think with an event like this more information should have been provided to the players. At least an idea of how much health it loses compared to our runs would have been nice. 

This is one of the supporting reasons we claimed it was rigged. Additionally we ended up with one relay with no MR lock, one relay with MR locked at 4 and one relay with mr locked at 8. They were at the beginning, middle and end of the solar chart.

Also considering the fact that at any given time we literally had thousands of players smashing the Vesper(Venus) relay's formorian and it still got destroyed, at the same time we had like about 100 people that could do the Orcus(Pluto) ones and it survived very easily. Considering DE stated prior to the event that later formorians would be even more difficult(hp/level scaling) and yet the final Formorian on Pluto went down in just a few hrs whereas the final Venus formorian went the distance and still had like 27% on it when it ended up getting vaporized(again 100 maybe a bit more on the Pluto runs, versus well over 1k constant squads on Venus).  Scripted most definitely.

Warframe is the best game ever

All i can say that is pretty sad if this is in your opinion best game ever, makes me dread of future "triple A" titles if they cater audience like you.

IMO this pretty damn far best game ever and the its going it will never become even close to be best game ever.

This is one of the supporting reasons we claimed it was rigged. Additionally we ended up with one relay with no MR lock, one relay with MR locked at 4 and one relay with mr locked at 8. They were at the beginning, middle and end of the solar chart.

Also considering the fact that at any given time we literally had thousands of players smashing the Vesper(Venus) relay's formorian and it still got destroyed, at the same time we had like about 100 people that could do the Orcus(Pluto) ones and it survived very easily. Considering DE stated prior to the event that later formorians would be even more difficult(hp/level scaling) and yet the final Formorian on Pluto went down in just a few hrs whereas the final Venus formorian went the distance and still had like 27% on it when it ended up getting vaporized(again 100 maybe a bit more on the Pluto runs, versus well over 1k constant squads on Venus).  Scripted most definitely.

Im seriously thinking this one too. Not that ive done anything(i just dont want waste my time for this) but ive seen number of squads in these missions, yet still to some fomorians nothing happens. Europa relay before it got destroyed, had about 35 squads there, trying to save it. Yet still that thing only lost about 1% of its health after they all did it.

Hello guys, im here to explain this event is poor and bored.

1) Instructions were not easy to understand, to many people fight for one time and wait for the next fomorian ship.

2) Rewards, only 2 mods for archwings and a gun after 10 fomorians. lol

3) Resources needed, 1/2 h for 12 isotopes and 1/2h for 12.000 nanospores (more or less), 3 or 4 keys per hour, how many keys is need to defeat that battleship?...dont know. How many time i have to play? 2 or 3 hrs in a day.

4) In PS4 we defeat 4 formorian, but they attack again to saved relays, How many times more?, untill destroy every relays?...we dont konw nothing.

5) We are tired and this is monotonus.

Hope your team design better events than this, next time, im sure you can.

Bye.

Hello guys, im here to explain this event is poor and bored.

1) Instructions were not easy to understand, to many people fight for one time and wait for the next fomorian ship.

2) Rewards, only 2 mods for archwings and a gun after 10 fomorians. lol

3) Resources needed, 1/2 h for 12 isotopes and 1/2h for 12.000 nanospores (more or less), 3 or 4 keys per hour, how many keys is need to defeat that battleship?...dont know. How many time i have to play? 2 or 3 hrs in a day.

4) In PS4 we defeat 4 formorian, but they attack again to saved relays, How many times more?, untill destroy every relays?...we dont konw nothing.

5) We are tired and this is monotonus.

Hope your team design better events than this, next time, im sure you can.

Bye.

What'chu talkn bout Willis?

Hmm and there is still about 8 fomorian left after current ones.... well guys, we are out relays until end of this week.

If it comes down to 1 relay remaining, it'll stand. Everyone playing will have no choice but to do that one. I would like to have at least 3, same amount PC has thou.

If it comes down to 1 relay remaining, it'll stand. Everyone playing will have no choice but to do that one. I would like to have at least 3, same amount PC has thou.

Yeah I figure the same.  The fewer relays we have the harder people will fight for them.  I was hoping we would do better than PC but looks like we will be lucky to break even.

Yeah I figure the same.  The fewer relays we have the harder people will fight for them.  I was hoping we would do better than PC but looks like we will be lucky to break even.

Or now that they have the Vandal...they'll just stop caring.  While we can hope that isn't the case, I noticed a number of people back in recruiting setting up derelict, vault, or void runs where those had gotten much quieter towards the start of the event.  I actually ran out of Cryotic last night making EMP items when I had stocked up nearly 30k before the event with knowledge it was coming and PC players recommnend having a stockpile.