Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

#savetherelays

#TOLDYASO

I told everyone this would happen everyone got there ten points and now we suffer for it. We'll loose the void trader let the babys cry. To those "trying" awesome keep it up but at some point you gotta ask for self is all that grinding for nothing really worth it? By that I mean loosing the relay anyways.

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113

Just a educated guess, but based on the information so far I estimate we will have 3 relays left.

MR0 relay - earth or mercury (likely earth)

MR4 relay - Saturn

MR8 relay - Eris

Oh crap we only have three left we need only 3 by friday for a proper void trader rotation. Oh well I guess there's better things to do like wait for update 16. And watch these things burn I got my ten so yep!

Oh crap we only have three left we need only 3 by friday for a proper void trader rotation. Oh well I guess there's better things to do like wait for update 16. And watch these things burn I got my ten so yep!

Guess I'll have to capitalize my propositions next time to avoid confusion between a supposition and fact.

As Drakiza has stated, Eris, Saturn, earth and mercury are still up.

2 days for earth!

Either it's going to be extremely difficult to bring down or this is one of the ones that we are supposed to keep. Keeping earth is perfect for me. I love me some cambria. Cryo, neurodes, T3 keys, omega isotopes, level 1-6 enemies & 5k rep per run. It's warframes honeypot.

Kudos to everyone still actually playing the event. Not just 1 and done. I haven't ran in the past 2 days due to work, but tonight I should be able to burn my remaining 20 keys. Hopefully I'll see some of you on there.