Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

If you run it solo, do you get the same credit towards destroying it as you would w a group of 4 thou?

I believe it is all based on damage done directly to the core. So if your group is not coordinated then it is probably better to go solo instead of wasting Disrupters. Had a few runs where a guy rushed in by himself and attacked the core when the rest of us weren't even there. That was a waste.

If you run it solo, do you get the same credit towards destroying it as you would w a group of 4 thou?

Thats the debate. I've seen tons of squads playing the same Fomorian and it goes pretty fast and other times fewer squads play and it still goes fast.

I'm on the fence about it. Personally, I think it's how many times its ran just like the other Invasion missions.

One of my clan mates said he was reading a thread about it when the event was up for PC. He said there was a reply from DERebecca stating that the damage was based upon completions, just like dark sectors are. I haven't personally seen it, nor looked for it, though. I was told this yesterday evening. Maybe if someone had the time, they could search for it to verify it, I wouldn't even know where to begin though.

IF that is true, that stands to reason speed solo runs are indeed the best and most effective way to drop them. I just wonder why they would track damage dealt if it has no impact other than bragging rights?

Last night my clan all broke apart and did solo runs trying to save Europa, hoping we could spread our wins for a larger impact. Not knowing exactly how many people are participating at any given time though makes it hard to tell if it actually does help.

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

Well burn out has set it, we saved 3 relays fought hard then lost 1. Now people just don't care and I'm one of them this event is boring and way to long. Just to get 10 points for a terrible weapon by all means. Can we hurry up this suffering. I mean really do you think after everyone gets 10 points there gonna stick around and save relays? I don't think so.

As it were gonna loose Saturn and the void trader which is set to arrive next Friday. With round 2 coming for our "saved" relays I hardly doubt people will flock to save the 3 we need in the end just for a void trader rotation.

To clear some confusion, the destruction of the Fomorian ship is based entirely on number of completions.The damage was meant as competitive scoring. That is why if some player manages 800mil, a whole percentage isn't taken off.

Thanks the clarification. By any chance, can someone update me on the statuses of the Fomorians? Stuck at work for a few more hours. :(

Have we lost any relays?  I was told we lost the Saturn relay, but last I checked it was going down FAST.  It popped up last night about 10pm EST, and was down to like 90% an hour later.  Did I miss something?

We've lost Europa that's it were going to probably loose the two we have now Saturn and Venus.

Have we lost any relays? I was told we lost the Saturn relay, but last I checked it was going down FAST. It popped up last night about 10pm EST, and was down to like 90% an hour later. Did I miss something?

We lost Europa last night. XBox lost Saturn. Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

To clear some confusion, the destruction of the Fomorian ship is based entirely on number of completions.The damage was meant as competitive scoring. That is why if some player manages 800mil, a whole percentage isn't taken off.

why wast this told this before we been trying to hit the femorias hard all along

Status Update

Larunda, Mercury: Attacked and defended.

Venus, Vesper: Under attack, 71.2%, 20h 10m.

Strata, Earth: Attacked and defended.

Kronia, Saturn: Under attack, 35.7%, 13h 5m.

Kuiper, Eris: No conflict.

Leonov, Europa: Destroyed.

Orcus, Pluto: Attacked and defended.

why wast this told this before we been trying to hit the femorias hard all along

This is a personal observarion, and nothing DE has told us explicitly, at least I can not find anything regarding it.

Status Update

Larunda, Mercury: Attacked and defended.

Venus, Vesper: Under attack, 71.2%, 20h 10m.

Strata, Earth: Attacked and defended.

Kronia, Saturn: Under attack, 35.7%, 13h 5m.

Kuiper, Eris: No conflict.

Leonov, Europa: Destroyed.

Orcus, Pluto: Attacked and defended.

This is a personal observarion, and nothing DE has told us explicitly, at least I can not find anything regarding it.

ill solo it as.much posible see what happens