Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

I think we're doing fine, both eris and Mercury are looking good.

Let's be honest were going to loose them all and I'm fine with because they DE will have to give us 3 back so ppl will stop complaining because they didn't try hard. I'm done with the event I'm going to give my feedback on it soon and I hope DE pays attention and ps so long void trader!

I can't understand people with this personality. They act like DE done something wrong and teaching DE a lesson and their 2 cents will matter. How about playing the game instead of wish for failure?

Edited by (PS4)Drakiza

I can't understand people with this personality. They act like DE done something wrong and teaching DE a lesson and their 2 cents will matter. How about playing the game instead of wish for failure?

either they need to stop whining and just play the game or go play destiny. im tired of looking at whiners in reigon chat. put in work on the lower percentage more than the higher one... if its math related and completion and damage is a factor think about it. 100% and 30%... think about how many times u do the higher one and do three or 4 times more for the lower one until we all can get the lower one down to 0. this game is rinse and repeat just like void missions for mods i dont see how thats any different than the relay missions. i agree stop the complaining and just play the game.

Edited by (PS4)SideSwipe_24

I can't stand people like you who judge people before getting FACTS!!!! Don't u judge me based on nothing get it straight and then give me your wasted 2 cents. Which by this u know nothing!

I can't stand people like you who judge people before getting FACTS!!!! Don't u judge me based on nothing get it straight and then give me your wasted 2 cents. Which by this u know nothing!

Then please explain which facts I'm missing, and also how else am I supposed to judge you but by the words you place in this forum?

the only thing i know is that mercury should be the one to save because its a low level realay which low level players should be able to go in intead of a high rank one

In theory, yes.

vesper got smashed on its 1st defense however. 2nd planet in and those newer players were at home, washing their tights.

Things are going on good it seems11001547_1154572174569056_43021708500740

7:40am est

eris 8.3% 5h11m left

Mercury 25.3% 9h 2m left (Mercury started with 5hrs less than eris to defend too. It's trending to get destroyed.)

I got 12 keys left, I'm going to run Mercury.

Edited by (PS4)Juzam666

eris 8.3% 5h11m left

Mercury 25.3% 9h 2m left (Mercury started with 5hrs less than eris to defend too. It's trending to get destroyed.)

we can do it Edited by (PS4)rony_ovp

eris 8.3% 5h11m left

Nice... I just got a score I can't believe I got.

7.5xE+7.

Good god I didn't think we were doing that well but I'll take it.

12:30pm est update

Mercury:

7.5%

4h 15m

Earth

93.8%

1d 7h 35

after Mercury defense it'll get much more difficult. That'll be #10. Afterwards the people just running it once won't participate. Not only that, weekend is over. Few obstacles for us to hurdle, but, we can do this.

Mercury is at 1.4% with 2 1/2 hours left. We got this. But as Juzam666 said, after Mercury is saved, things will most likely slow down quite a bit. However, Earth is still making good progress, it's already down to 86.8% with 1d 5h 51m left. So who knows, maybe we'll pull through.

Edited by (PS4)ShuhanX

Mercury will be completed within the hour. After that we should have only 6 formorians left including the one already attacking earth.

Well except rumor has it, that there is 20 fomorians in event... so its 12 including earth one(mercury has been saved again). Happy hunting.....