Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

I was just wandering. The Tenno Relays that was destroyed. Will they come back or are they permanently destroyed? 

PC players have been asking that since their relays have been destroyed.  I'm hoping that once Archwing is matured and has a bit more content, there will be an event to rebuild/fortify the relays.  Would be a good idea, anyway.

I was just wandering. The Tenno Relays that was destroyed. Will they come back or are they permanently destroyed?

On the last primetime [DE]Megan said they are gone forever, although this may be a joke. At this point we assume they will be rebuilt but as more than one isn't really required we can't be certain.

On the last primetime [DE]Megan said they are gone forever, although this may be a joke. At this point we assume they will be rebuilt but as more than one isn't really required we can't be certain.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you believe it is a joke that they're gone forever?  They've been gone for 3 months on PC, if memory serves.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you believe it is a joke that they're gone forever?  They've been gone for 3 months on PC, if memory serves.

More the way she said it, personally seemed more sarcastic than serious. Also it would make a nice future event, but my view is not to expect a 'rebuild the relays' event and if it does happen, I'll be pleasantly surprised. The other way around would just be a let down.

That might not be the next event, where is it set in stone that the next event is an archwing one?

Anyway, next up for you guys is the Tactical alerts and new quest once your next update is done. (I say that because I think you'll get 15.16.1 before U16).

That might not be the next event, where is it set in stone that the next event is an archwing one?

Anyway, next up for you guys is the Tactical alerts and new quest once your next update is done. (I say that because I think you'll get 15.16.1 before U16).

Hard to say, considering that Prime Access has always been released at the same time across all platforms. We're getting due for another one soon I think, and it would make sense to ship it with the next major update.

I could see update 16 actually being released on all platforms at the same time.

Hard to say, considering that Prime Access has always been released at the same time across all platforms. We're getting due for another one soon I think, and it would make sense to ship it with the next major update.

I could see update 16 actually being released on all platforms at the same time.

Not really, you've got prime access at the same time as us even when you've been on different updates.

Example: Nova Prime, was released on PC with U15.7, while on consoles you got it with U15.5

DE pre upload files for the new primes into the game, that's the only way they could do it this way.

Also Going from 15.10 to 15.16.1 is still a major update, that's six weeks (minimum) worth of stuff in one.

Further, PC will get U16 since we kind of basically beta test it for you guys, since we all know there are going to be problems with it and will need patching, PC can get those right away, consoles would have to wait for cert and if that includes a problem with no one being able to log into the game, could be up to 2 weeks for consoles to get the fix for it. 

Edited by NovusNova

I dont, you wanna know why? If U16 has some major game crashing problems, it takes ages pass cert and if it do pass cert, there is still chances that it causes crashes and they may not be able hotfix those out. So we get update 15.x when new PA arrives and then if we are nice, we get U16 late april-early may.

Not really, you've got prime access at the same time as us even when you've been on different updates.

Example: Nova Prime, was released on PC with U15.7, while on consoles you got it with U15.5

DE pre upload files for the new primes into the game, that's the only way they could do it this way.

Also Going from 15.10 to 15.16.1 is still a major update, that's six weeks (minimum) worth of stuff in one.

Further, PC will get U16 since we kind of basically beta test it for you guys, since we all know there are going to be problems with it and will need patching, PC can get those right away, consoles would have to wait for cert and if that includes a problem with no one being able to log into the game, could be up to 2 weeks for consoles to get the fix for it. 

Well, the differences between PS4's 15.5 and PC's 15.7 weren't huge (at least from what I remember). Another way of looking at it is our 15.5 had more content than your 15.5 did, just because they were able to put it in. If they're going to give us an update for Prime Access at the same time you guys are, then they might as well give us all of the content (even if it just amounts to making us download a larger file). I don't see why we'd have to miss out on some of the new features you guys will be getting with 16, if the PS4 team can put it into the next build we'll be getting.

And while it's true that PC basically tests things for consoles, I don't see them holding back the new features just because of that. For the PS4, when there's a "game breaking" issue, they are allowed to rush a patch through to fix it. We've been able to get hotfixes before.

So, I'm cautiously optimistic that we might just all get the same update at once.

I know I'm being off topic, but with the end of the event in sight, it's hard not to be. :P

To be more on topic though, I wonder if DE will give us any bonuses if we manage to do better in the event than PC did or XB1. :)

Well, the differences between PS4's 15.5 and PC's 15.7 weren't huge (at least from what I remember). Another way of looking at it is our 15.5 had more content than your 15.5 did, just because they were able to put it in. If they're going to give us an update for Prime Access at the same time you guys are, then they might as well give us all of the content (even if it just amounts to making us download a larger file). I don't see why we'd have to miss out on some of the new features you guys will be getting with 16, if the PS4 team can put it into the next build we'll be getting.

And while it's true that PC basically tests things for consoles, I don't see them holding back the new features just because of that. For the PS4, when there's a "game breaking" issue, they are allowed to rush a patch through to fix it. We've been able to get hotfixes before.

So, I'm cautiously optimistic that we might just all get the same update at once.

I know I'm being off topic, but with the end of the event in sight, it's hard not to be. :P

To be more on topic though, I wonder if DE will give us any bonuses if we manage to do better in the event than PC did or XB1. :)

Great that you are optimistic, I'm just telling what has happened on every prime access introduction since Nyx Prime and why we don't have to be on the same exact update to both get prime access.

We can have U16 and prime access

You can have U15.16.1 and prime access

And in all honesty if you guys get U16 with us great, if not ah well, you'll probably get U15.16.1 since every big major update brings problems, maybe they want more time to fix the U16 problems so they give you guys the more stable U15.16.1 build, who knows.  

Edit: Looks like Drew's pretty much confirmed your getting a patch before the U16 one, probably up to 15.16.1

As seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/408632-hotfix-in-the-rakta-ballistica-buff-on-consoles/#entry4553249

Edited by NovusNova

That is horrible.Did the XBONE players tell DE about what happened?

They are aware they just do not care . So much for that all platform equality pc gets to re run a garbage alert while poor xbox gets the boot on a MAJOR EVENT. Ps4's mercury is looking pretty grim too that two hours could of really helped. Good thing the event ends friday im already archwinged out

Edited by (PS4)MakoPriest