Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If There Somehow Is A Warframe-Themed Battlefront Game... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

Oh, Battlefront. Too bad EA is only going to deliver Star Wars Battlefield...

Battlefront and Battlefield were basically the same once upon a time.

Then one ceased to exist and the other mutated into something that only vaguely resembles what it once was.

BF2 was so good. Why could there not be a proper BF3 for either series?

And that's different from the first two Battlefront games how?

Hmm, let's see. Third Person. Jedi. Force Powers. Lightsabers.

Let's actually look at what Battlefront 3 was going to be, you know, the actual Battlefront game that Battlefront fans actually wanted:

Third Person. Jedi. Force Powers. Lightsabers. Vibroblades. A story. Spaceships. Seamless transition from space to planet surface. Those things. No one asked for a Star Wars Battlefront 1 reboot. EA's Star Wars Battlefront is a first-person shooter. That's it. They've called it that. They're marketing it as that. That's just one part of what Battlefront was.

i had hopes, i ignored my friends losing it one by one, but the more i hear about battlefront 3 the more it sounds like battlefield : starwars, which would probably be a good game but its not what i wanted...

It's not Battlefront 3. That's the problem. It's a reboot of the first one. This time, it won't even have the prequel stuff in there.

Battlefront and Battlefield were basically the same once upon a time.

Then one ceased to exist and the other mutated into something that only vaguely resembles what it once was.

BF2 was so good. Why could there not be a proper BF3 for either series?

3-4 players, max AI, max reinforcements. Use FakeConsole to turn off friendly respawns, and pray you can slaughter faster than they can capture all the bases. That's how me and my family eeked as much as possible out of SWBFII. Hoping we can do the same for SWBFIII.

Edited by Magnar21

3-4 players, max AI, max reinforcements. Use FakeConsole to turn off friendly respawns, and pray you can slaughter faster than they can capture all the bases. That's how me and my family eeked as much as possible out of SWBFII. Hoping we can do the same for SWBFIII.

That was the most fun way to play either BF2. Too bad the CoD franchise found a selling formula and all the publishers decided to clone it...

I have nothing against CoD itself, but the industry's reaction to it destroyed many a good series.

Battlefront 2 was the first shooter I ever really played, hugely fun, you could play it from first or third person, something we don't get much nowadays.

I loved the hell out of the offline MP, playing it for hours with mates offline.

2 engies restoring each others ammo, throwing out detpacks while standing on a box in Hunt on Hoth was great.

I have nothing but good memories of that game.

Battlefront 2 was the first shooter I ever really played, hugely fun, you could play it from first or third person, something we don't get much nowadays.

I loved the hell out of the offline MP, playing it for hours with mates offline.

2 engies restoring each others ammo, throwing out detpacks while standing on a box in Hunt on Hoth was great.

I have nothing but good memories of that game.

Same here. The "handful of players vs the world" is what appealed me to Firefall, but now I've grown somewhat tired of  both games. Playing SWBFII for more than 20hrs per week for weeks on end can do that to you. I need to go back to GameToast and take a look at the mods again, see if I can rekindle an old love...