Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Hey DE. What are the requirements to get on the relays after the stress tests? There hasn't been a confirmation but alot of people says it's going to be MR8+. There's a constant amount of new warframe players coming into the game everyday and possibly there's like roughly around 40-60% of Xbox Warframe players under MR8+ and there are 7 relays throughout the solar map. I've also experienced frame rate drop after the update but mostly on corpus missions. Anyway thanks DE for the wonderful 15.10 Update.

Once the relays are available to everyone, the rank requirement will differ for each relay. Mercury will be available at rank 2 i believe, though you may just want to check up on that

FEB 13/15: HOTFIX #1

Changes:

- Improved Relay performance.

- The 'Inspect' option will no longer appear if you don't have it bound to a button. This was changed to clear confusion on UI stating 'Press _ to Inspect" because it wasn't bound.

Fixes:

- Fixed LT not prompting Chat when out of the Pause menu. 

- Fixed 'Power Menu' HUD element displaying in Relays.

Hotfix #1 is live for Xbox One Tenno! 

FEB 13/15: HOTFIX #3

Nekros Changes:

Shadows of the Dead Changes: 

·         Increased the damage output (x2.5 with Maxed SOTD) of summoned shadows created by Shadows of the Dead.

·         Increased the health (x2 with Maxed SOTD) of summoned shadows created by Shadows of the Dead.

Soul Punch Changes: 

·         Soul Punch can be cast from any direction/orientation, meaning that Nekros doesn't have to orient himself to cast on a selected target.

Terrify Changes: 

·         Terrify casting time reduced.

·         Terrify will now affect a greater number of targets.(Before: Maxed Terrify = 12 targets. After: Maxed Terrify = 20 targets.)

·         Terrify can now be recast.

·         Terrify will prioritize unaffected targets on cast.

·         Terrify range has been slightly reduced.  (Before: Maxed Terrify = 20 m. After: Maxed Terrify = 15 m.)

Fixes:

- Fixed Targis Prime Shoulder Plates not showing intended FX. 

Last Hotfix of the night is live! Added Nekros changes just in time for the weekend :)

I don't understand... I've played this game since it came out for Xbox One and I never once recieved a promo code for free plat or boosters like I've seen people claim to recieve... Is it a hoax or a reality... If reality, where's my promo code???

Confused: D3THNK4RN3T

Me neither and ive also been with the Xbox One version from the start... i know a friend who tried to buy one from a guy on trade chat though - he got robbed blind complete with gloating "cheers for the plat chump!" message to really rub salt in the wound. Stay away from them.

Me neither and ive also been with the Xbox One version from the start... i know a friend who tried to buy one from a guy on trade chat though - he got robbed blind complete with gloating "cheers for the plat chump!" message to really rub salt in the wound. Stay away from them.

My guess is Microsoft loves money too much to allow that to be a thing.

On a past dev stream, they said that reduced plat and boosters through daily log in rewards are only on PC at this time. They are getting ready to upgrade daily log in rewards across all platforms.

Well for one Microsoft holds the right of our accounts, our accounts is property of Microsoft not DE. Thus allowing Microsoft to deny us a login reward giving us a discount on platinum. That's why we had a "discount" on platinum just a couple weeks ago. So yea...No daily reward

Well for one Microsoft holds the right of our accounts, our accounts is property of Microsoft not DE. Thus allowing Microsoft to deny us a login reward giving us a discount on platinum. That's why we had a "discount" on platinum just a couple weeks ago. So yea...No daily reward

That's a crazy conspiracy theory because the log in rewards are driven heavily by rng just like rest of the game.

Edited by (XB1)BLK THORN