Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Corpus' Data Vault Security Does Not Work On The Grineer

Runtowin

Today, I just ran a spy mission. After extracting the data of the first two vault, the Grineer started attacking the ship (they wanted the data too).

I saw a Grineer (Heavy Gunner) operative, going after the vault, mowing every crewman she found on his way.

6ABF4ZX.jpg

She went into the vault alone. With his trusty Gorgon, she killed every crewman guarding the vault. Luckily, I had extracted the last data vault before she did.

The best thing was, she did not trigger the alarm!

The laser door did not detect nor damage her.

The camera did not detect her.

The guard could not purge the data when she came.

More pictures:

First picture: The camera could not detect the Grineer operative.

ErDY3rq.jpg

Second picture: Apparently, she did not like the camera, so she shot it down.

gUgF0Yl.jpg

Conclusion:

This is so unfair, why we have to sneak ourselves into the vault while the Grineer has no trouble going the front door? Please buff the Corpus security, or nerf the Grineer stealth system.

It seems the problem lies within the Heavy Gunner herself. She is just too good for the Corpus sensor to detect,

Edited by Runtowin

FYI Heavy Gunners are Grineer women.

Fixed.

We may have just discovered the Grineer equivalent to John Prodman... wonder who would win?

John is all about brute strength, while Heavy Hilda is a master thief, as no Corpus sensor can detect Heavy Hilda. Join will get killed before he knows it.

Look at the first picture, Heavy Hilda clearly knew that Sniper Crewman's close-range accuracy had been nerf-ed, and skillfully came into close range to fight.

In the second picture, a moment I lost invisible, she immediately shot her Gorgon at me.