Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage's Noble Animation With A Pistol Is In Need Of Adjustments

Bouldershoulder

Regardless of how anatomy should respond to it, I like her Noble. Especially that particular animation.

I normally don't understand the "don't like it don't use it" nonargument, but... when it comes to cosmetics, it's perfectly valid. If you don't like how something cosmetic looks, please don't beg for it to be changed just to spite those who do like it and just use cosmetics that you do like.

The Dendra Armor fiasco was bad enough (it used to not look awful, for those who aren't in the know), I don't want to have the only animation set I bought have my favorite animation changed. There's something incredibly entertaining about an Excalibro Prime standing like that, especially back when the mustaches were around.

Regardless of how anatomy should respond to it, I like her Noble. Especially that particular animation.

I normally don't understand the "don't like it don't use it" nonargument, but... when it comes to cosmetics, it's perfectly valid. If you don't like how something cosmetic looks, please don't beg for it to be changed just to spite those who do like it and just use cosmetics that you do like.

The Dendra Armor fiasco was bad enough (it used to not look awful, for those who aren't in the know), I don't want to have the only animation set I bought have my favorite animation changed. There's something incredibly entertaining about an Excalibro Prime standing like that, especially back when the mustaches were around.

The problem is I really like this animation but only with primary weapon, and I would like to use it on my other warframes. But this particular pose looks awkward to say the least, and repulsive. And I didn't ask to redo it completely. It only needs minor fixes to make it more natural. E.g. to shift her hips slightly back, the torso a bit right, decrease this twist in the waist, and so on.

Also, Mirage's noble animation for Mirage has much higher priority than Mirage's noble animation for Excalibur Prime.

Edited by Bouldershoulder