Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Find Lost Orokin Owl In Corpus Area

RLanzinger

Good morning everyone

Some Will say I'm flooding or trolling but it's not my intention.

During some research (trollin with loki to find hole in map, I accidentally find a LOST orokin creature, see :

7UkRiCS.jpg

A my scanner say didn't scan him, I think it have a special orokin camouflage...

8WdNWce.jpg

FIRST : I think, it should a least be "scannable" an give some XP because finding him was hard (purely false :p)

SECOND : If I'm the first reporting this little guy, I should name it "Stevy the Owly".

PS : admin can move the post to another forum cause I didn't know where to post it XD.

PS2 : Any similarities to actual persons or places, alive or dead, real or ficticious, named is merely NOT coincidental and is the product of a feverish imagination of mine....

you sholud try the search function sometime. it really helps and you'd of found out all about oro kitty. it's an "easter egg" that the devs put in. there are roughly 50 of them scatttered around and there is a thread dedicated to their locations.

Ooups... I try but search is not my "forte"... so it look more and owl than a kitten so I should change my "neurodes".

Last question : where is a thread dedicated to their locations ? (yeah I tried search but seems it just too bad XD)