Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When You Join An Interception Mission And It's Filled With Rep Farmers

Coatduck

Sometimes I do, but I feel like I'm the only one

I have the one for volt, but people dont stand still long enough to be able to get it.

Not everyone even has it, nor do they want it.

Well thanks, that was pretty obvs and totally irrelevant. Its probably the best of its kind for grineer tho.

Edited by armedpoop

When you play interception missions, you use Loki, for one reason only.

When you join an interception mission and it's filled with rep farmers, you switch teleport them all off a cliff.

It's just what you do.

I like to run it for keys and for ranking, and to be honest I burned out on just playing loki for fun like two years ago. I still use him, but it's always with an exact purpose. I like to cycle through frames I don't really like, and see if I can make builds that I like with them. I recently converted to saryn, she can be amazing if you make sure you don't hit 3. Molt and miasma are fantastic for CC if you build for duration, and molt is especially good if you have the augment.

Still working on an Oberon build I like though.

That is pretty much how I play Mesa.

On the other hand if I ever get stuck in a power farm run I just play like normal and run the objective + kill all the things

Nah but they just shout at you and tell you you're breaking spawns.

No one understands that they're the ones breaking spawns.

Nah but they just shout at you and tell you you're breaking spawns.

No one understands that they're the ones breaking spawns.

I've never noticed them telling me that I am breaking spawns, usually because I have council chat up.

Other times I do get some garbled messages that are impossible to decipher

They look a bit like this

S4to444p 4444i4t 44yo444u4r444 4r444in4444i4n4g444 4444t44h4e 444s444p44aw444n444s444

I've never noticed them telling me that I am breaking spawns, usually because I have council chat up.

Other times I do get some garbled messages that are impossible to decipher

They look a bit like this

S4to444p 4444i4t 44yo444u4r444 4r444in4444i4n4g444 4444t44h4e 444s444p44aw444n444s444

I laughed pretty hard at this