Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Lanka Why Are You So Awesome?

nickelshark

My 4 form as and a potato in it agree. Hoping for a prime version so I can sink another 4 into it

Punchthrough is nice n all, but that was 19 seconds to kill 3 targets :P

Use the +fire rate - damage mod. Low cost, masivly increases usability and you can spare the small amount of damage lost

My 4 form as and a potato in it agree. Hoping for a prime version so I can sink another 4 into it

Use the +fire rate - damage mod. Low cost, masivly increases usability and you can spare the small amount of damage lost

but only tenno tech can be primed but maybe it can be given another unique title like vandal maybe

lol you know Lanka is Corpus tech right. Lanka Prime would be a real curve-ball from DE though lol. Also, I have yet to try the corrupted fire rate mod on it yet I should try that out.

Lanka cannot be primed. I understand you know this. A Void Trader version however, is something I'd throw all of my Ducats at.

lol you know Lanka is Corpus tech right. Lanka Prime would be a real curve-ball from DE though lol. Also, I have yet to try the corrupted fire rate mod on it yet I should try that out.

I'm pretty sure a while back someone said that anything could be primed. Also lore wise we have fusion miss and ospreys based on orokin tech and the grinder have the seer, so what's to say they couldn't have taken inspiration from an orokin sniper (and the Lanka is the only projectile sniper)