Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva & Aegis Still Needs Buffs

Rhinobane

I've just been wondering if DE has forgotten about it? I remember a while back there was a community hot topic about buffing the Silva & aegis, but I don't think anything ever happened to it. It'd be a shame to just let it die in obscurity, it's a really cool looking weapon, and the current only of its kind. A decrease in stamina used while blocking would be nice, and maybe even a buff to its melee damage. I suppose now it could be a status weapon, but there are still better melee weapons that can do status better than it.

Oh, also maybe not make the ring of fire cosmetic...? Make it more like the heat sword's fire ring.

Edited by Rhinobane

I remember DEDrew once said, "the CHT votes and discussions doesn't mean that they'll be implemented, it's only a survey, but once we decide to make changes we'll look into the votes and see" (or something like that)

I do agree in needs a buff badly, but what I want is when blocking, it doesn't take any stamina, the blocking system is really broken, and I'd love to see a weapon that fixes that 

Hands down the biggest issue is that the shield stands for nothing really. There is no advantage in defense/blocking when using this shield over using just a blade, hammer, ...or boomerang etc. That's just so wrong.

Also, having fire as a base damage works against it and it need to deal more straight up. It's clan tech, it should feel like it.

I think the only community designed melee weapon DE's forgotten about is the Mios. 

But yes, buffs would be nice. 

Unfortunately this is really true too. I understand they need to work on new animations and such for a new kind of weapon, but the Venka and the Redeemer have already come out too, two totally new weapons, so... makes me wonder what happened to the Mios. 

I remember DEDrew once said, "the CHT votes and discussions doesn't mean that they'll be implemented, it's only a survey, but once we decide to make changes we'll look into the votes and see" (or something like that)

I do agree in needs a buff badly, but what I want is when blocking, it doesn't take any stamina, the blocking system is really broken, and I'd love to see a weapon that fixes that 

I would like to see a no stamina block as well, but that might come at the cost of no damage buff too. If I had to choose, I'd want a bit of both., but probably moreso on the blocking half.