Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros

andre_alaran

hi everybody,  i love to play with nekros, I play with nekros months, and has greatly improved with updates, I still thinking that nekros need more health and power, would be great if the maximum level of power was 666 because the ability Desecrate is the most used of nekros.

I play a desecrate-oriented Nekros without Despoil and lack of power is rarely an issue. Fleeting expertise, streamline, stretch, overextended and natural talent and you can desecrate half the planet in seconds, practically guaranteeing additional power orbs. As long as you don't repeatedly desecrate single targets you'll be fine.

I play a desecrate-oriented Nekros without Despoil and lack of power is rarely an issue. Fleeting expertise, streamline, stretch, overextended and natural talent and you can desecrate half the planet in seconds, practically guaranteeing additional power orbs. As long as you don't repeatedly desecrate single targets you'll be fine.

The 'repeatedly descrating single targets' is kind of getting to me, is spamming desecrate as fast as possible bad? Or only if your team isn't providing you with many bodies?

g4q3b.jpg

This is the build I'm currently messing with, I'm not that fond of it. Whatever I do, I just end up wishing nekros had more armor or base hp. Since survivor punch leaves you at 0 energy, I'm kind of opting to just run Vitality for 700hp (rank 9) but quick thinking comes in handy when you get shot up a lot, even if you only have 150 energy without flow... especially when you are low hp because of despoil, but rejuvenation works really well when not getting shot at. So I will probably just do this setup but switch rage for primed flow, since I hardly use shadows of the dead in which case I'd use primed continuity

Edited by FatalOath

The 'repeatedly descrating single targets' is kind of getting to me, is spamming desecrate as fast as possible bad? Or only if your team isn't providing you with many bodies?

This is the build I'm currently messing with, I'm not that fond of it. Whatever I do, I just end up wishing nekros had more armor or base hp. Since survivor punch leaves you at 0 energy, I'm kind of opting to just run Vitality for 700hp (rank 9) but quick thinking comes in handy when you get shot up a lot, even if you only have 150 energy without flow... especially when you are low hp because of despoil, but rejuvenation works really well when not getting shot at. So I will probably just do this setup but switch rage for primed flow, since I hardly use shadows of the dead in which case I'd use primed continuity

Doesn't the Energy used as health have the same amount of armor that the frame? So, Vitality would be much better than Rage + Quick Thinking. Even more if you get the energy capped at 150 due to the lack of Flow, hence I'd switch Rage & Quick Thinking for Redirection & Vitality.

Doesn't the Energy used as health have the same amount of armor that the frame? So, Vitality would be much better than Rage + Quick Thinking. Even more if you get the energy capped at 150 due to the lack of Flow, hence I'd switch Rage & Quick Thinking for Redirection & Vitality.

Yes. I think this build (switching equilibrium out for natural talent where needed) is what I'll be runnning mainly, just kind of dwelling on picking D polarity over energy siphon.

Obviously using 100% energy is a little more *ahem* grave than the health lost from despoil

I'm thinking of this mainly for convienience, Despoil and Soul Survivor in my mind just cannot coexist very well. One is better for causal farming and one is better for dire situations, especially late game stuff.

g4trv.jpg

Edited by FatalOath