Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Parkour 2.0 Megathread - What Do You Expect? (Less Anti-Copter, More "what Should Be Added" Talk, Please)

Morec0

That's what got me hyped most, assuming it works like it appeared. Do you think it will actually work like that? Will stamina get scrapped? (Pretty sure that Excal never makes it to where he tries to go if his stamina was being metered.)

Do you think old maps will be revisited, allowing us to utilize this parkour without just repeatedly hitting map boundaries?

Finally, is the tileset shown part of the new underwater one, or something else?

Can't say for the tileset location but...right now, I'd like it to be a nice preview...otherwise, it's just 'Cutscene power to the max'.

Stamina touched up a bit could work nicely. Either that, or that Excal was abusing Marathon, Quick Rest and Acrobat...

It'd be nice, but I'm reserving judgement till I see some in-game demo's of Parkour 2.0. Trailers always lie, after all.

Can't say for the tileset location but...right now, I'd like it to be a nice preview...otherwise, it's just 'Cutscene power to the max'.

Stamina touched up a bit could work nicely. Either that, or that Excal was abusing Marathon, Quick Rest and Acrobat...

It'd be nice, but I'm reserving judgement till I see some in-game demo's of Parkour 2.0. Trailers always lie, after all.

Not Warframe trailers, necessarily.

I know that everyone is on the Chroma and Sentient subject the most when seeing the latest reveal but has anyone ever bothered to ask if we are going to be able to move around like Excalibur in that video?

I realize that it's just a trailer and this would most likely won't be coming any time soon but still.. I'd love to be able to do these in game.

New Wall to Wall leap animation?

scNEnLi.gif

Horizontal to Vertical Wall-Run?

QkH9g78.gif

Wall Jumping to Zip-Lines?

ZOuUccD.gif

Zip-Line to Wall-Running?

http://i.imgur.com/yYmIkul.gifv

You guys have to admit it was awesome.

Edited by ExxeFrame

This trailer was most likely also a preview of Parkour 2.0 since it wasn't shown anywhere else, and we were promised it would be shown at Tennolive. So yes, those are coming with Parkour 2.0 - which, by the way, also is planned for U16. :)

Now this here is the real thing to be excited for.

Fluid, graceful movement up, over, across, and down any obstacles.  Zip-zap-zoopin' all over the walls and ceiling and crap.  Hopefully, without a stamina mechanic holding it back.  And tiles being reworked to allow for it.

Hope they don't screw it up.

Edited by Katakuna

You failed to show the wall climbing :D

i put a direct link for it cuz the clip was too long and it was categorized as a "gifv" which is basicly a short clip rather then a gif. also the site wouldnt let me even when i put the %7Boption%7Ds on the side