The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Up With The Old Datamass Spy Missions Today?

MEEBOSS

Not even 2 months or even a major update in an everyone expects the game to be perfect. You realize the year isn't over yet right? Like immediately after that was said the game didn't undergo a rapid sudden change right? 

We're only two months in and this is already as overused as "Thanks, Obama".

^^^^^^

The old Spy can appear if the enemys in the allert are infestet

(because they obviously have no information to protect and you can simply grab the old information that was left behind)

I run a Spy 2.0 mission yesterday as Syndicate mission (Meridian/General) which started with corpus and ended up with the place being taken over by infested enemies. I think then it must have been Eris, but i've already had finished it when i wondered in which system it had taken place, since i started it mindlessly, and didn't notice the destination :P

Edited by perfectStranger

Not even 2 months or even a major update in an everyone expects the game to be perfect. You realize the year isn't over yet right? Like immediately after that was said the game didn't undergo a rapid sudden change right? 

You got to let the trolls get out their disdain. People have an insatiable urge to bash things without reason.