Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "stalker - Like Ally"

spysweeper242

Everybody, at one time or another, has been in situation where they required assistance, but were not able to get it and died to the hands of a stalker or leader/eximus. Then I came up with this idea:

The Drahk Man {Grineer Vigilante}

Mechanics: Drahk Man only has a 70% chance of appearing when you complete a rescue missions (They can be faction missions) 

Statistics:

Shields: 700

Health: 475

Armor: 20

Composition: Flesh, Alloy, Fossilized

Lore:

"It was a year after we had asserted our dominance on mercury, and the Queens, out of greed of power, were excessively cloning us who had been stationed on the Drahk Facility. They had thrown me into the Machine's Input against my will. The model which they used was a prototype, and it exploded in a humongous ball of fire. I was the lone survivor, and I wasn't far off from death. Just as I thought these would be my last moments alive, a Drahk Dragged me into its crude Den. They are quite intelligent for lower life forms, for they saved my life. I was stranded on earth for what seemed like decades, but I learned to survive the way the Drahk did. Then, on a cold night, I saw a GFL-class ship land a couple kilometers from my temporary shelter. I then studied the Grineer who had left the ship, and realized one was a representative for the Queens in the council. My rage overcame me, and like a savage I proceeded to execute all of the ships inhabitants. I then took one of my trained Drahk and a weapon that resembled a boomerang, and proceeded to start my mission of vengeance." 

Arsenal;

Abilities:

-Summon Drahk: Summons a Drahk out of smoke cloud clad in the same leathery material as Drahk Man himself

-Utter Savage: Drahk Man jumps on an enemy, and then proceeds to due 5 290 damage hands strikes, which both stuns enemies and triggers 2 taunts (Which change accordingly)

Weaponry:

-A Kogake style of fighting as his Melee

-A brightly colored Kestrel as his Long Ranged (Slower charge time then a Tenno because he lacks proper training)

Appearance:

The Drahk Man's wardrobe is covered in a black leather cloak with a hood, in contrast to normal Grineer soldiers clad in heavy armor, with the addition of a bandolier and slightly more pockets then average and a short blank leather Syndanna.

Confirmation of Mark:

To confirm that you are aware that there is a chance that the Drahk Man's arrival in a mission, you will receive mail from

The Lotus in a strange form of writing (LIKe ThIS) saying " Prepare for my arrival, -Username-.".

Taunts:

-I imagined a very harsh whisper, kind of like Vay Hek-

When using "Utter Savage":

1. "You obedient Skoom!"

2. "You small (Grinner speech disorder = "~") warse (~) then the Drahk!"

On arrival:

This actually counts more as the effects on Arrival then actual Taunts,

A viscous Drahk roar is heard through out the map with an Thermal overlay being flickered onto the players screen.

Other random things I would like implemented into it:

-Upon getting the required amount of Scans for Drahk Man, you get mail from him posing as the Lotus, Rewarding you a Drahk Colored Genetic Make-Up kit for your Kubrow.

-Appears for 120 seconds (2 minutes) until disappearing

Constructive Criticism is REALLY appreciated! 

-Sherlock Gnomes

Edited by spysweeper242

Title and first sentence heavily imply an ally against Surprise stalker.

I recommend changing it into something more accurate to the subject of the post.

On that note, I've yet to see Tenno rag-dolled. It will be interesting and will probably crash warframe.exe a multitude of times.

Everybody, at one time or another, has been in situation where they required assistance, but were not able to get it and died to the hands of a stalker or leader/eximus. Then I came up with this idea:

The Drahk Man {Grineer Vigilante}

Mechanics: Drahk Man only has a 70% chance of appearing when you complete a rescue missions (They can be faction missions) 

Wha.. is this an enemy or an ally?

Edit: Oh. Im guessing it marks you after you do a rescue mission?

Also.

>only "70% chance"

>only

Edited by Ordel