Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Things That Could Happen To Warframe.

Generic_Generica

Damn it! beaten to the EA takeover post, truly the worst possible thing that could happen to WF, short of, a takeover by Bethesda, you haven't SEEN buggy gameplay till you've seen Skyrim, Mass Effect & The Fallouts, but since EA has been taken, I'll go with my second most loathed game Developer, Square Enix, guys haven't produced a game worth a damn in almost a decade, and after the atrocity that was front mission, and the original Release of FF XIV With the HOPEFULLY last installment to Star Ocean, I hold no doubts, they'd make WF into some hideous abomination rife with bad dubbing, horrid characters, convoluted plots, and forgettable stories, all while cramming in as much cutesy garbage & barbed Wire wrapped Q tip eardrum cleansing music.

I got a good one.^^ 

Worst thing i could imagine is if the Designers ever stray so far from their originall dark, sci.fi, ninjaesque Vision that they completely forget about that a warframe is an exoskeleton armor and they start doing super silly designs like..... i don´t know.... a magician with an tuxedo!

oh wait.....

----that already happend.... :/

Damn it! beaten to the EA takeover post, truly the worst possible thing that could happen to WF, short of, a takeover by Bethesda, you haven't SEEN buggy gameplay till you've seen Skyrim, Mass Effect & The Fallouts, but since EA has been taken, I'll go with my second most loathed game Developer, Square Enix, guys haven't produced a game worth a damn in almost a decade, and after the atrocity that was front mission, and the original Release of FF XIV With the HOPEFULLY last installment to Star Ocean, I hold no doubts, they'd make WF into some hideous abomination rife with bad dubbing, horrid characters, convoluted plots, and forgettable stories, all while cramming in as much cutesy garbage & barbed Wire wrapped Q tip eardrum cleansing music.

At least Bethesda's games have good reasons for why they are buggy.

Most of their games are sandbox game and support mods.

If you have the means you could mod Elder Scroll games into another game entirely.

THe WORST happened NOW many old player that like tactics not simply play LEAVE this game cause DE cant do anything good now............... all things just S#&$ . 70% people dont play long runs tactic run so forget about smt for this, de can only update that S#&$y stuff like tipedo or smt else that all bb Warframe

worst thing - in my view - happened allready

some intelligent players pulled down the value of the synoid gammacor to around 30 to 50 plat on the market, this is a insult for the game itself and even more for the installation of syndicates

i also think that things like that happens conciously and some people create that, if i would be developer i would check who it was ? its worth the time to find out !

things like that shouldnt happen and DE should go against offensive downgrading of values in their game, my 2 cents for :-)

with everything else i can live and im not in the mood to think about "worst things which could happen in warframe", they happen continously at the trading-part of warframe, this is also why i stay away from it as much as i can :-)