Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eyes Of Blight (Xb1 Progress)

(XBOX)LexaHex

The Vesper, Orcus, Larunda & Leonov relays are Protected!!!

Although we have lost Kronia... 

The Fomorian battle ships are heading towards Strata & Kuiper relays right now. The community is doing great so far on Kuiper, but just started Strata again. 

Interesting to see which console will save more. 

Edit: I'll keep updating the XB1 progression on this thread for people to see, stay tuned! 

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

The Strata and Vesper are under attack at the moment, we are doing well defending them. About 40% - 45% damage dealt to Earth and Venus Fomorians.

We are only (about) 10 hours in, with 24 hours left to destroy the Fomorian battle ship on Earth and Venus

Is the PC community still doubting us? 

I remember when Eyes of the Blight started on PC, there were concerns about the XB1 community being able to handle it with less players and less time in game.

DE mentioned taking that into consideration, and adjusting the event accordingly, so nah. Not really surprised.

I have few doubts that the results would end up the same if nobody participated at all. It's not like a single person or even a group can gauge how much other people are playing; therefore, if they make it up, no one is the wiser.

Edited by Moasiac

The Strata & Vesper relays are Protected!!!

The Fomorian battle ships are heading towards Kronia & Orcus relays right now. The community doing great thus far and brought down the Saturn Fomorian down to 67% so far, and Pluto Fomorian isn't too far ahead... 

Is the PC community still doubting us?  

Edit: I'll keep updating the XB1 progression on this thread for people to see, stay tuned! 

They don't stop coming for 2 straight weeks and they they may have more health, though I'm not sure about that last one.

EDIT: The big problem is the enemies and going down is almost always fatal.

Edited by Bio-Fear

With the amount of people that never even started the event because it was archwing alone makes pc the least likely platform to save more relays than other platforms with their adjusted fomorian hp to player base thing.

That said, we'll see how this goes after people get their rewards and start sitting in the relays just to see the hek transmissions.

Kronia was killed as the major clan and alliances are too busy with their little Dark Sector conflicts to save the relays.

Thank you for bragging about your 500+ active members, because we'll know who didn't pull their weight when it's all over.

You guys lost Kronia? Hard luck :/

Looks like we are gonna lose Europa relay on Ps4. I've been using all my disruptors on it but I need to go to sleep. When I wake up I hope it's still there.

Do we really have more progress on pluto than saturn?!

How?!

Pluto has a higher credit bonus?

They don't stop coming for 2 straight weeks and they they may have more health, though I'm not sure about that last one.

EDIT: The big problem is the enemies and going down is almost always fatal.

The XBL challenges are only active for another 8 days, so maybe they shortened it for us?