Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Full-Body In U16

Catastropherz

Human turned godess through becoming a Cephalon/human hybrid.

Is it new? No. Is it plausable? Very, looking at her age and omnipotence.

My question is, if she has a body, will it be a Proxy-host or do she in fact posess a warframe for her to escape the confines of the mainframe?

@morec0 well I admit I too NEED to know by now what happened to the Tenno, and what became of their descendants. I too say give us an answer and lets go from there.

Steves now old remark that Rhino P Codex would give us a Lightbulb-moment was as false as Scotts conviction everyone would instaget that the new frame was a chromatic dragon from D&D.

As for Lotus, my pet thery it that she BECAME the Tenno Guide by sacrifice. Meaning she was orokin, and descided to help them.

The Lotus onboard AI is likely a Cephalon. But we now know Cephalons are cold intellects, not caring like Lotus does.

@morec0 well I admit I too NEED to know by now what happened to the Tenno, and what became of their descendants. I too say give us an answer and lets go from there.

Steves now old remark that Rhino P Codex would give us a Lightbulb-moment was as false as Scotts conviction everyone would instaget that the new frame was a chromatic dragon from D&D.

As for Lotus, my pet thery it that she BECAME the Tenno Guide by sacrifice. Meaning she was orokin, and descided to help them.

The Lotus onboard AI is likely a Cephalon. But we now know Cephalons are cold intellects, not caring like Lotus does.

Depends on your point of view. I had a few lightbulb moments from it, and have settled into a singular lightbulb: our Warframes are some kind of technocyte creature we pacify and control with our minds. Doesn't tell us much about the Tenno, but it gave us some interesting info.

One Lotus theory I love is that she was Kaleeen (a name derived from a name meaning "flower") and was turned into the Lotus by the Orokin to more easily have an A.I. with a connection to them. What we see - and why she has no burns - is a visual projection of a motherly figure. The REAL Lotus is... well, maybe there's not even a real Lotus anymore? Maybe she's just a datastream now?

our Warframes are some kind of technocyte creature we pacify and control with our minds.

I like where that theory is headed. It goes in line with what Vor said about the tenno "being a light" inside of the warframes.

There are things missing on what exactly came out of the void ships though. Ember's lore says "We began to find children hiding in the ship."

It's all too vague. Were they Tenno people that grew up? Did they eventually cast off their void ridden shells and become energy? Are they just brains in a high tech jar now?

Is the technocyte added to cloned bodies for them to use and discard in their new forms? Are the tenno themselves altered, enhanced or perhaps stabilized by this virus? Does the Warframe contain them and enhances their control of the Virus and the Void Powers combined?

The line at which the 4th wall is broken in Warframe is also blurry. Ordis' comments through the Limbo quest imply a single operator "inhabiting warframes" so that makes things more convoluted.

Such a tease with the lore DE !

I like where that theory is headed. It goes in line with what Vor said about the tenno "being a light" inside of the warframes.

There are things missing on what exactly came out of the void ships though. Ember's lore says "We began to find children hiding in the ship."

It's all too vague. Were they Tenno people that grew up? Did they eventually cast off their void ridden shells and become energy? Are they just brains in a high tech jar now?

Is the technocyte added to cloned bodies for them to use and discard in their new forms? Are the tenno themselves altered, enhanced or perhaps stabilized by this virus? Does the Warframe contain them and enhances their control of the Virus and the Void Powers combined?

The line at which the 4th wall is broken in Warframe is also blurry. Ordis' comments through the Limbo quest imply a single operator "inhabiting warframes" so that makes things more convoluted.

Such a tease with the lore DE !

On that line: Steve confirmed it was not meant to be a Fourth-wall break, and that they may try in the future to clear it up. So, yes, we ARE a singular Tenno switching between all of these frames (how? We don't know for certain, yet, but I like to figure it's Tardis-esq Void Compression).

I'd say that the Tenno WERE indeed those children grown up, as the "ones from the Zariman" WERE what were in the room that the monster in Rhino P's Codex (which I like to call Proto-Rhino, but was actually more of a Phase-One for the "Tenno Project", as I call it). Though I can't speak with certainty on anything past that, I like to think:

We still have our "Void Ridden shells", as the Arid Fear entry talked about them ripping Tenno from their metal wombs (Warframes) and being unable to find any power - which suggests that our bodies lose power when our lives are truly ended.

The Warframes are a "pure" Technocyte construct, being made of that disease itself formed into various shapes, rather than the "mulatto" Infested or Mutalist strains - which are Tecyhnocyte infesting the husks of other living creatures.

We are in some respects DEFINITELY "enhanced", as the Warframes allow us access to various powers that are fueled by our Void energies, but I don't know about "stabilized" - though do believe our Warframes act also as a protective measure to keep our raw, radiating Void energies from hurting those non-Tenno around us, like what happened to Kaleen (think: Radiation burns).

So, yes, I do think we are contained and I am certain the Tecnocyte frames are where our powers come from - after all, think about to Dark Sector (to which Warframe is linked and of which Hayden Tenno was "the first Tenno" - though, in my mind, not Tenno as we know them) and how it wasn't Void exposure but Technocyte infection that gave Hayden and the other boss monster their powers.

But that's just me, and I look forward to more story - this universe, honestly, has become the new Star Wars for me.

Lots of good debate here;

On the wiki under Lotus, is suggests that the people you are Rescuing are very possibly unarmored Tenno.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tenno

Then as mentioned, if this game is a continuation of Dark Sector than that is showing use that we are most likely human or become transcended humans. I like that term.

I can also see us as being transcended into void entities that can't live outside their warframe, even as far that they are bonded to said warframe and the reason it has powers / strong powers is directly tied to the void entity bonded to it.

But then I wonder, how do the Tenno continue on, as in repopulate? I know they are thawed out of stasis, but even still they have been around for quite a while when they went into stasis, and no out of stasis we still would have some losses. Are we immortals unable to reproduce which will slowly die off over time to war, or is there new Tenno from reproduction.. what are we exactly. If human-ish than it would make sense that we can reproduce.

I also like the idea of Lotus being immortal as our Tenno god / leader. I would still much prefer her to be one of us and not an AI, as I have a hard time accepting a robot as my mentor/god. They were created to serve us, not the other way around.

If the reproduction theory becomes valid then Saryn is going to have lots of love letters already, she's about to get a storm of them.

Edited by Darkholde

• 2 months later...

Don't like anything the fans have done.  That being said what DE has right now is good.  Also I don't think she should be seen in full until she has her own primary/secondary/melee that we can not use EVER.  Make her complete.  

If she was the one who "awakened" us then I'm sure she just didn't walk right in bare knuckle.

inb4 Lotus doesn't fight she used her mind.