Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Full-Body In U16

Catastropherz

I see some wishes for the Lotus to be a Tenno. But why? Of all Tenno not ONE have revealed their face. The True nature of the wearers of the warframe armor is as mysterious as the legend of Ninjas as demons of shadows once was.

If the Lotus is a tenno, the question of whats under the warframe helmet will forever be answered.

Are you really SURE you want this?

Yes. I WANT to have an idea of what's under our frames, I WANT to know if we're able to speak - I have fan characters and fan fiction I'd like to write, but I'm hampered by the lack of information on what the Tenno are socially capable of!

"Darkness there and nothing more" some say - I say "Screw that! Explain damn it! EXPLAIN!"

Yes. I WANT to have an idea of what's under our frames, I WANT to know if we're able to speak - I have fan characters and fan fiction I'd like to write, but I'm hampered by the lack of information on what the Tenno are socially capable of!

"Darkness there and nothing more" some say - I say "Screw that! Explain damn it! EXPLAIN!"

Sometimes I like to imagine the actual Tenno is a lilliputian, and we actually only occupy the head like that one guy in MIB.

It's hilarious.

I'm guessing all cables and machine bits at the waist and a some in the back. The lotus isn't my personal pinup sexy updater. She's cruel twisted and has only her own personal motivations in mind. At least that's my image. No anime. I live in Japan and get enough of it as is.

This is why my money is on techno-drider.  Her lower half is a giant computer-spider thing.

Sometimes I like to imagine the actual Tenno is a lilliputian, and we actually only occupy the head like that one guy in MIB.

It's hilarious.

I see those posts everywhere the question "what is a Tenno?" gets asked. I roll my eyes every time.

Holy, stop it with the Weeaboo term already! One guy mentions it and all the anime defenders are jumping in saying how the word hurts their feelings. We get it, but honestly no one else in here really cares. So stop talking about it already.

It's not a fun thing to be fitted in with the crowd of people who literally have no life other than Japanese "culture" even though they aren't remotely Japanese. 

In any case, I don't really care how she's portrayed. Hell, Spider Lotus would be fun.

All hail our eight legged guide!

It's not a fun thing to be fitted in with the crowd of people who literally have no life other than Japanese "culture" even though they aren't remotely Japanese. 

In any case, I don't really care how she's portrayed. Hell, Spider Lotus would be fun.

All hail our eight legged guide!

What is with you and arachnids and their anthropomorphic counterparts?

Like my previous post, I think she'll wind up looking like a slightly desiccated cyborg that's been hooked into a computer for a millennia or two.  If she showed up looking fresh, well fed and tan then we're dealing with a full on robot or a clone.  Both of those just get an "eh" reaction out of me.  

The idea of Lotus being a cyborg that's jacked into a giant computer is more appealing for some reason.

What is with you and arachnids and their anthropomorphic counterparts?

Like my previous post, I think she'll wind up looking like a slightly desiccated cyborg that's been hooked into a computer for a millennia or two.  If she showed up looking fresh, well fed and tan then we're dealing with a full on robot or a clone.  Both of those just get an "eh" reaction out of me.  

The idea of Lotus being a cyborg that's jacked into a giant computer is more appealing for some reason.

Like this ? :P

kmL1FpA.jpg

Just tell me... when is U16 ? Or are we going to have 15.17...18...and so on forever?

I really don't care how much of Lotus body can I see. That's not what this game should care about. Tons of bugs are waiting for proper fix, some for so long time. Also making Archwing more enjoyable and playable mode is needed.

Only thing I care now and want to know is release date of U16. It's taking loong time.... like GTA5 on PC.

Hey buddy, this isn't a complaint thread, so if you don't want to talk about Lotus and Rebecca, then take it outside as there's no place for that in here.

This thread is swarming with fanpics

IjRS983.jpg

^ This. I've always thought Lotus is a Tenno. I think it's wierd that Lotus uses Excalibur in the Devstreams. I think Becky should have an Exclusive Warframe and it should be based on this picture. A full mask would work with this design as well. Or the Lotus frame doesn't have to be exclusive, but lorewise there's only one Lotus. ...or is there? 

I see some wishes for the Lotus to be a Tenno. But why? Of all Tenno not ONE have revealed their face. The True nature of the wearers of the warframe armor is as mysterious as the legend of Ninjas as demons of shadows once was.

If the Lotus is a tenno, the question of whats under the warframe helmet will forever be answered.

Are you really SURE you want this?

We want her because story wise it would fit and also be a great background for her, also much more fitting to our relationship with her.

The Tenno are from Earth, there is a good chance they are Human or something very close so this fits.

As well, so what if a face is shown of us. I don't need it to stay a mystery forever and I want more lore to be revealed because what there is is very very little.

We want her because story wise it would fit and also be a great background for her, also much more fitting to our relationship with her.

The Tenno are from Earth, there is a good chance they are Human or something very close so this fits.

As well, so what if a face is shown of us. I don't need it to stay a mystery forever and I want more lore to be revealed because what there is is very very little.

The term that gets getting thrown around is "Transcended" humans. Personally, I think we're more a case of "Super-charged, walking humanoids, radiating raw void power every second of the day" than any kind of physically altered monsters or spirits or anything, but that's just me.

Of course, I also think Lotus is more A.I. than Tenno - an advanced Cephalon program designed to act as a mother to the Tenno, and then later reprogrammed to be a mission director during the Old War - but that's also just me.

Edited by Morec0

Rather we be full-bodied people. See my post RIGHT above yours.

I'd rather we be void-powered technocyte goo.  Which is probably why they will never commit to anything with the Tenno, so we can all keep our headcannon.

Edited by Gelkor

I'd rather we be technocyte goo.  Which is probably why they will never commit to anything with the Tenno, so we can all keep our headcannon.

Horrible idea, imo. Better to have something and let us with that than nothing and let us bicker and argue.

Heck, I could live with whatever it is they gave us, but NOT knowing and therefore NOT being able to really write and create characters because I don't 'know what we are our core (literally) are? THAT'S a pain.

Horrible idea, imo. Better to have something and let us with that than nothing and let us bicker and argue.

Heck, I could live with whatever it is they gave us, but NOT knowing and therefore NOT being able to really write and create characters because I don't 'know what we are our core (literally) are? THAT'S a pain.

It's still possible they will reveal it in time, it seems to be trickling in.  Between Capt Vor, Alad V, and Rhino Prime and Excal Prime Codex, things seem to be shaping up more and more (IMO) that we are masses of flesh with poor shape constraints and massive void power. 

shes beautiful

Someone else that shares my nerd crush. You know there's more of us, but they are just hiding their inner nerd like a ninja.

The term that gets getting thrown around is "Transcended" humans. Personally, I think we're more a case of "Super-charged, walking humanoids, radiating raw void power every second of the day" than any kind of physically altered monsters or spirits or anything, but that's just me.

Of course, I also think Lotus is more A.I. than Tenno - an advanced Cephalon program designed to act as a mother to the Tenno, and then later reprogrammed to be a mission director during the Old War - but that's also just me.

I love the Transended human description, following the mystic aspect tied to the Orokin and Tenno. I really hope that's what they go with and not some nondescript morphic form. Give us a face, a memorable one like any other human.

Also with the mystic martial arts theme of the Orokin, and all the Arcane this and that, I think that would be a solid badass concept.