The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Buying Loki From The Market Worth It?

(XBOX)Kaptain IV

Question

He's only 75p. Comes with Orokin reactor and warframe slot, which add up to 40p. 35p Is still well used because all the parts are made and rushed for you technically. 

Or is buying Loki Prime worth it? He has a bigger energy storage but that's about it, other than prime warframe perks. If I'm smart about it, I'll end up spending around 110p hopefully if I buy one part at a time. 

Edited by (XB1)Kaptain IV

23 answers to this question

Unless you consider thats what the 75p cost is for.

But that's besides the point. To answer your question any 75p warframe is worth it.

Spending 75p or waiting on Loki P? I waited on farming for Loki P and it was worth it.

Edited by Karukiku

Well, when it comes to those warframe that only cost 75p i actually made a math.

Slot for warframe = 20p

Potato = 20p

In terms of time additionally

Each part takes 25p to rush, so = 3x25p = 75p

Rushing the warframe itself = 50p

20+20+75+50 = 155p

This is why i never buy warframes from the market, i rather just farm the parts, rush it and i end up paying less, but that doesn't apply to the ones that cost 75p, as i've insta-bought them all, since i consider it a good price. So in my opinion? Yes it's worth it if you want it right away as well, if not, i'd say just wait for loki prime, but you'll end up wanting the normal version of loki later for mastery rank.

Well, when it comes to those warframe that only cost 75p i actually made a math.

Slot for warframe = 20p

Potato = 20p

20+20+75+50 = 155p

This is why i never buy warframes from the market, i rather just farm the parts, rush it and i end up paying less, but that doesn't apply to the ones that cost 75p, as i've insta-bought them all, since i consider it a good price. So in my opinion? Yes it's worth it if you want it right away as well, if not, i'd say just wait for loki prime, but you'll end up wanting the normal version of loki later for mastery rank.

Always happens like that when you get primes. Got Soma p and boltor p, getting the stock versions was a terrible experience lol

I started with Excal and bought both Loki and Volt for the 75p. To me it was worth it considering what it came with and no wait time. I am a little impatient though and just wanted to get stuff right away for my MR. I have kept all my frames so far (unless I got the prime version) because they all have their place and role.

you don't have to move on to prime frames, but I don't see any reason not to.

there tends to be enough reactor alerts to keep me in free potatoes, so all you really have to invest in is the slot.

I build and rank them all, but will just use the prime versions, so i don't see the point in investing more than need be in the regular frames.

Slot for warframe = 20p

Potato = 20p

20+20+75+50 = 155p

Math is solid, and I'd say that all of the 75 plat frames are worth it since them being potatoed, and allows you to have access to their utility before getting prime asuming you farm for prime ones.

Edit: By utility I mean flexibility of having more frames avaivable for use at time.

Edited by Patemaani

you don't have to move on to prime frames, but I don't see any reason not to.

there tends to be enough reactor alerts to keep me in free potatoes, so all you really have to invest in is the slot.

I build and rank them all, but will just use the prime versions, so i don't see the point in investing more than need be in the regular frames.

Agree with this. I would still get the regular ones whether you pay plat, or farm them strictly for MR (unless you don't care about that and you are already past 8-9) Warframes and sentinels give twice the amt of affinity compared to weapons.

Edited by Modulus14

Nothing is worth to buying in this game! Only cosmetic, boosters and sometimes potatos and gear slots . Everything else you can farm so what is point of buying this? I will never understand that...

Why would you buy anything thats temporary and not permanent? I will never understand that...

Why would you buy anything thats temporary and not permanent? I will never understand that...

Impatience. I only potato things I am going to keep, but I will buy stuff if it is cheap enough. I look at it this way... if the amount of time it would take me to farm the items well exceeds what I would make in that same amount of time at work I'll possibly buy it. If Warframe was my job that would be great... unfortunately it is not.

Why is the rush in all the calcs? Never rushed a single frame. I mean why would i?

The stuff you rly need is the potato and the slot, basicly 40p and a lil time vs 75p

The rush is in there because when you pay plat for a frame you don't have to build it and wait... So to get the same from farming you would have to rush. That is why it is included in the calculations.